Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dzeko stays and we sign Negredo aswell as Jovetic, Dzeko will be on the
bench. Guidetti will then go out on loan again I reckon.

I still think Dzeko's a goner in the last week of the transfer window if we bring in Negredo along with Jovetic.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
TheMaineRoad said:
433:

Jovetic-----Kun-----Navas
------------Silva---------
------Fernan---Yaya------

Yes please! :P

You sir owe me a new pair of boxer shorts.
Why did he rip a hole in yours and bum you?!

Neil McNab said:
This player is known to have had patellofemoral problems since coming back and should not be touched with a preverbial barge pole.
He can't beat a man, is slower than a snail and disappears from games for long periods, he's David Silva with a better scoring record.
Chickens coming home to roost on this one, first part is being proven already, can't understand why we bothered.

Neil McNab said:
Neil McNab said:
This player is known to have had patellofemoral problems since coming back and should not be touched with a preverbial barge pole.
He can't beat a man, is slower than a snail and disappears from games for long periods, he's David Silva with a better scoring record.
Chickens coming home to roost on this one, first part is being proven already, can't understand why we bothered.

Whatchu want? A cookie? He's had a hamstring issue and isn't be rushed into any unnecessary action as we have other options. Keyword being hamstring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.