Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
Was that aimed at me? I admit I've put a bit of timber on lately, but still....

You looked lovely on Saturday morning dearest.
You must have still been hammered if you thought that!

Take it you got home ok?

Yeah, sound mate. Was a really good day.

I'll post a pic of you at cricket another time......

Fernandinho played a more defensive role at Shakhtar. I think the guy who went to Dortmund who Liverpool were after was their attacking midfielder

Fernandinho will be a much better deep midfielder than Yaya as he is much more mobile.

Should enable Yaya to get forward much more

Yaya and Fernandinho together in midfield plus Silva and nasri and Milner and Rodwell. How lucky are we!!!

Neil McNab said:
Optimus Prime said:
Neil McNab said:
I think you're the idiot, he's a direct player straight lung bursting runs, not twisting and turning style of Aguero, you wouldn't pass the IQ entry exam if were set at 50, you know that comment was made about Navas, you should if you can read English.

-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 pm --

No, Fernandinho plays further forward, if we're playing mainly 4-3-3 and sign Jovetic, Silva and Nasri face a huge challenge for game time, I don't know why people have tagged Fernandinho as a defensive midfielder.

Fair enough if that's your interpretation of having watched Fernandinho.

I have to say, I don't agree with you in the slightest - its completely different to how I saw his role on the pitch, but maybe we watched different games or something - I'll admit to not having seen them all!

In fact, I don't think either Fernandinho or Jovetic will play the central attacking role behind the striker which Pellegrini favours, and which I think Silva and Nasri will contest - the biggest challenge for game time Silva and Nasri face is from each other.
I think Garcia and Yaya will sit in front of the back four, Fernandinho as the attacking midfielder, a front 3 of Navas, Jovetic and Aguero. Silva can't dislodge Fernadinho in that set up IMO which will marginalise him a little, time will tell though.

Football is all about opinions, I guess.

I'll leave you to argue this one out - we'll have to agree to disagree for the moment, and see who's right once the season gets underway

Neil McNab said:
ballinio said:
Neil McNab said:
Yep, on the right he offers pace, only beats a man with that though, he has no tricks, good signing, Jovetic is too similar to what we have, I think he'll bench Silva and Nasri for much of the season if Fenandinho performs in the attacking mid role.
listen mods , i know you ban infilltrating rags but honestly can you ban this idiot.........only beats a man with pace ? ffs
I think you're the idiot, he's a direct player straight lung bursting runs, not twisting and turning style of Aguero, you wouldn't pass the IQ entry exam if were set at 50, you know that comment was made about Navas, you should if you can read English.

-- Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 pm --

Optimus Prime said:
Neil McNab said:
Yep, on the right he offers pace, only beats a man with that though, he has no tricks, good signing, Jovetic is too similar to what we have, I think he'll bench Silva and Nasri for much of the season if Fenandinho performs in the attacking mid role.

Fernandinho? Attacking Mid?

He's not an Attacking Midfielder mate - he will either replace Barry, or will play alongside Barry/Garcia, allowing Yaya to push forward - but he definitely won't bench either Silva or Nasri, that's for sure
No, Fernandinho plays further forward, if we're playing mainly 4-3-3 and sign Jovetic, Silva and Nasri face a huge challenge for game time, I don't know why people have tagged Fernandinho as a defensive midfielder.

Don't call people an idiot when you don't have a clue what your talking about. Jovetic does have pace, he is hardly a slouch and Fernandinho is DEFINITELY not an attacking midfielder. Don't know what the hell your talking about. He is like Marcos Senna with the box to box ability of Ramires.

CLUELESS.

Hello! It has been long time since I didn't write on your forum (since I predicted Nastasic :D ). I did'nt understand if Manchester city should take one between Jovetic and Negredo, or it would like to take both of them...
Thanks a lot!

PS: I think Jojo will perform better than Aguero next season!

Rammy Blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
You looked lovely on Saturday morning dearest.
You must have still been hammered if you thought that!

Take it you got home ok?

Yeah, sound mate. Was a really good day.

I'll post a pic of you at cricket another time......
Hmmmm......

Optimus Prime said:
Neil McNab said:
Optimus Prime said:
Fair enough if that's your interpretation of having watched Fernandinho.

I have to say, I don't agree with you in the slightest - its completely different to how I saw his role on the pitch, but maybe we watched different games or something - I'll admit to not having seen them all!

In fact, I don't think either Fernandinho or Jovetic will play the central attacking role behind the striker which Pellegrini favours, and which I think Silva and Nasri will contest - the biggest challenge for game time Silva and Nasri face is from each other.
I think Garcia and Yaya will sit in front of the back four, Fernandinho as the attacking midfielder, a front 3 of Navas, Jovetic and Aguero. Silva can't dislodge Fernadinho in that set up IMO which will marginalise him a little, time will tell though.

Football is all about opinions, I guess.

I'll leave you to argue this one out - we'll have to agree to disagree for the moment, and see who's right once the season gets underway
Still dont make it any more true. There are people who believe in talking snakes and noas ark too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.