Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very positive vibes on this transfer and it is near enough complete as far I am concerned.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
What are the chances of double announcement in the next 24? That's be something :)

Pretty strong, I'd say.

Negredo sounds like its all done bar the Medical, and Jovetic seems like we might finally be there too.

All done by the weekend, with both players flying out to join the Team in Hong Kong, would be my bet

Looking like just the defender to sort out if we are getting one and we are ready to rock and roll, and if these two join up with squad for HK plenty of time to get involved with squad and get a good pre season in. For once I believe we might hit the ground running, if it wasn't for the International friendlies on the wednesday before season starts, but even there we have been granted a further two days grace by having to play on the monday, maybe luck is with us this season.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Would be great week for City. But if the rags announce tomorrow that they've a bid accepted for Ronaldo I'll go nuts
Moyes will take care of that never to happen. when it comes to excellent player to the scum, in Moyes we trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.