Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
BringBackSwales said:
Blue Haze said:
Yep. Left sided winger. Wouldn't mind trying to find a young prospect who wouldn't cost much to take a chance on.

No that is where Jovetic comes in. Frankly we are in danger of pissing too many players off - as it stands, most people's starting team already does not include the likes of Nasri, Milner, Dzeko, Negredo so we are not going to sign Jovetic and a top left winger and keep them both happy (back up low cost left winger for the future, maybe)

As long as Pellegrini guides the team passed the groups and also stays in both domestic comps for as long as possible then game time won't be an issue.
Draxler will be perfect

MCFC BOB said:
Why Bale?

We'd then have Silva, Nasri, Bale, Jovetic, Navas and Sinclair fighting for two positions. Unless you're thinking of selling Nasri and Sinclair it wouldn't be a logical signing.

Then let's sell Aguero and get Ronaldo!

George Hannah said:
Can't help think we gonna end up with a big striker too many. Negredo, Dzeko and JoJo are all meaty lads - I thought we'd do better with another little wriggler like Kun but quicker.

Jovetic

George Hannah said:
Can't help think we gonna end up with a big striker too many. Negredo, Dzeko and JoJo are all meaty lads - I thought we'd do better with another quick little wriggler like Kun.
Jovetic will not play as a striker, ever accured to you Pellegrini knows which kind of players he prefer?

George Hannah said:
Can't help think we gonna end up with a big striker too many. Negredo, Dzeko and JoJo are all meaty lads - I thought we'd do better with another little wriggler like Kun but quicker.
Idk if you're fishing or not, but Jovetic is no Dzeko or Negredo, he may be 6ft tall and not a weakling but he's no meaty striker

I agree...I think Jovetic will play out wide and behind the front man for city...This guy is worth every penny it will cost to bring him to city as he can play a number of positions and would improve our team on many levels...get it confirmed city!!;)

zeven said:
George Hannah said:
Can't help think we gonna end up with a big striker too many. Negredo, Dzeko and JoJo are all meaty lads - I thought we'd do better with another quick little wriggler like Kun.
Jovetic will not play as a striker, ever accured to you Pellegrini knows which kind of players he prefer?

kenzie115 said:
richards30 said:
hart
zaba
clichy
komps
nasty
yaya
Fernando
silva
jovetic
navas
aguero

looks ok eh?

The back up team's not bad either:

Pantillimon
Richards
Garcia
Lescott
Kolarov
Rodwell
Barry
Milner
Nasri
Dzeko
Negredo

Would have to be 4-4-2 with Milner and Nasri wide though, if you try to replicate the 4-3-3 you end up having to leave Negredo or Dzeko out and playing Sinclair.

I reckon that'd be comfortably top half, maybe even push Liverpool for 6th.

That back up team may look good on paper but in reality it makes me wanna vomit.

Kolarov, Dzeko, Garcia all in the same line up. Man alive!!

Also that team is the slowest 11 I’ve ever seen in my life. We'd be lucky to get in the opponents half.

That 1st team selection though makes me go weak at the knees. Just marvellous.

someone from the BBC just tweeted they got some Transfer news regarding us coming shortly.

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse 13h

A bit of #MCFC transfer news on the way shortly from my colleague @philmcnulty

fuck it could be Maicon to roma.

Super David Silva 21 said:
someone from the BBC just tweeted they got some Transfer news regarding us coming shortly.

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse 13h

A bit of #MCFC transfer news on the way shortly from my colleague @philmcnulty

fuck it could be Maicon to roma.

Its Negredo medical schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.