Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayrshire_blue said:
"@tancredipalmeri: Fiorentina president:"It is to understand if Juventus have or don't have 30m € cash:I believe they have it". Total winding up..."

Dont rule Juventus or Madrid out of this one.

The reports from last summer have been that we have first refusal on him. Not convinced Juve have the room for him after bringing Tevez in tbh. And can't see him at Real at all they've got so much talent there already.

Think chelsea could still have a say in this though

ayrshire_blue said:
"@tancredipalmeri: Fiorentina president:"It is to understand if Juventus have or don't have 30m € cash:I believe they have it". Total winding up..."

Has Zidane got his number?

Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113 53s
Andrea Della Valle to Sportmediaset "We will not accept any players (on Juve's bid for Jovetic) & we will not ask for less than 30m."

Not sure if these quotes are from tonight but a few are quoting it on twitter.

dref619 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

The reports from last summer have been that we have first refusal on him. Not convinced Juve have the room for him after bringing Tevez in tbh. And can't see him at Real at all they've got so much talent there already.

Could see Chelsea getting Hulk, along with Schurrle and Juve have already signed Llorente and Tevez. Maybe leaves us open.

dref619 said:
ayrshire_blue said:

They have Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Ramires, Schurrl and five other midfield players. So they have plenty of room then............lol

A front 4 of Jovetic, Aguero, Navas, and Silva is top 3-5 attacking lineups in the world.

I think he's gonna play for us and he will adapt well with the squad. He's our 4th Balkan boy + he played with Nastasic in Fiorentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.