Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we sign Jovetic rather than Negrado. Jovetic might not score as many goals but he is younger, has greater technical ability and could play anywhere in the front 3. Him on the left cutting inside and linking with Aguero would be great.

I'm not hating on Negrado by the way, I just don't know why we want a traditional centre forward when Dzeko has failed to integrate into the team.

@BluePhil8 said:
I really hope we sign Jovetic rather than Negrado. Jovetic might not score as many goals but he is younger, has greater technical ability and could play anywhere in the front 3. Him on the left cutting inside and linking with Aguero would be great.

I'm not hating on Negrado by the way, I just don't know why we want a traditional centre forward when Dzeko has failed to integrate into the team.

They're totally different types of players.

Yes Negredo is similar to Dzeko but Negredo has shown in the Spanish national side that he can integrate fine in a team that plays in a similar style to us. Dzeko can't.

If our strike force is Aguero, Jovetic, Negredo, and Guidetti, we'll have a very balanced forward line, able to play in many different styles and able to deal with different types of matches be it PL, CL, or the domestic cups

Goo said:
@BluePhil8 said:

They're totally different types of players.

Yes Negredo is similar to Dzeko but Negredo has shown in the Spanish national side that he can integrate fine in a team that plays in a similar style to us. Dzeko can't.

If our strike force is Aguero, Jovetic, Negredo, and Guidetti, we'll have a very balanced forward line, able to play in many different styles and able to deal with different types of matches be it PL, CL, or the domestic cups
I agree with you. I just can't see us buying two strikers though, even if we manage to offload Dzeko. I hope you're right.

Stevan Jovetic is a fantastic player. However this opinion is not based on him as a 'striker'

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I don't see anything in this lad, not good enough.

In fact, with the exceptions of Vidal, Montolivo, Marchisio and Cavani (and yes, I may have missed a couple more) would not touch a single other player in Serie A.

And that's from a person who loved to watch the Italian teams of the 80s and early 1990s.

Lamela

Keith Moon said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

In fact, with the exceptions of Vidal, Montolivo, Marchisio and Cavani (and yes, I may have missed a couple more) would not touch a single other player in Serie A.

And that's from a person who loved to watch the Italian teams of the 80s and early 1990s.

Lamela

That is definitely one player I would like City to sign above Jovetic but I don't think Roma will entertain a bid for the player.

Keith Moon said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Lamela

balotelli, el shawaary, de scagilio, de rossi, pogba, hamsik, isigne ?, there are plenty of good serie a players.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Keith Moon said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Lamela

balotelli, el shawaary, de scagilio, de rossi, pogba, hamsik, isigne ?, there are plenty of good serie a players.
Already shown he's not good enough, no, no, borderline, yes, yes, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.