Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can have him and fiorentina won't let him go cheap either... They've been taking a hard line stance on his figure from everything I've read

latest comments from Fiorentina's sporting director are that he's not on the market, which is surely a ploy to increase his fee or force his agent (who is also Ljajic's agent) to stop trying to hijack the renewal of the latter by forcing through the sale of the former.

ATXcitizen said:
latest comments from Fiorentina's sporting director are that he's not on the market, which is surely a ploy to increase his fee or force his agent (who is also Ljajic's agent) to stop trying to hijack the renewal of the latter by forcing through the sale of the former.
Yes but apparently he has an agreement with the president of the club so I'm fairly certain they will let him go. Of course that will be to the highest bidder, it will be interesting to see who that may be.

they were bound to sign someone and I think this shows rooney is on his way. lets not panic though as I`m sure navas, fernandhino , isco and cavani added to our squad will help us!

Tribalfootball I know, but they have an apparent quote from him stating he'd prefer City to Arsenal...
Claims we are in pole position due to excellent relations after the Nasty deal!

schfc6 said:
Tribalfootball I know, but they have an apparent quote from him stating he'd prefer City to Arsenal...
Claims we are in pole position due to excellent relations after the Nasty deal!
so he just not after the money but has some ambition as well

Nah he's just found out we pay high wages and wants to join the party

He said earlier this year he was wanting the arsenal move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.