Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
citizens_1976 said:
The one thing i hate about Nasri is his mentality. Jovetic is a winner, he has a big mentality which is why he has captained club and country. He works very hard for the team and his natural techical ability.

Until i see Nasri fighting for the team, he will not be considered in my first 11. Technically, he is a cracking player, but far too many times last season he blew hot and cold and frustrated too many of us on here. Its a shame because if he could recapture the form he had at Arsenal in that one season, he would be brilliant.

Also... i see him rotating with Silva in the middle and not playing as an inside forward or a wide attacking midfielder. Jovetic is a lot more adaptable in that position.

At this moment in time, i would rather start with Milner over Nasri. More consistent.

Nasri looks like a player who thrives of man management, Mancini never offered him that and I can see Samir being a completely different player under Pellegrini, a more consistent one.

Man management is all that some of our players need, sometimes being told your a valued player and a key member of the team on a regular basis is all you need to keep performing consistently.
But Nasri says here that he's not a player that needs an arm around the shoulder like others, and that Mancini's man management worked for him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azQCmpl5Ezk[/youtube]
So why was he half the player under Mancini? People can thing they need certain things and be the last to know what really works for them.

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
Nasri looks like a player who thrives of man management, Mancini never offered him that and I can see Samir being a completely different player under Pellegrini, a more consistent one.

Man management is all that some of our players need, sometimes being told your a valued player and a key member of the team on a regular basis is all you need to keep performing consistently.
But Nasri says here that he's not a player that needs an arm around the shoulder like others, and that Mancini's man management worked for him.

So why was he half the player under Mancini? People can thing they need certain things and be the last to know what really works for them.
Half the player? Not sure but the only half he's got is half a good season for Arsenal. Perhaps that's something to consider.

Nasri flatters to deceive.

I think this is going to happen.

Him and Negredo look to complete our strike force, very happy with that.

Our up front will be more balanced and more team orientated.

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:

Half the player? Not sure but the only half he's got is half a good season for Arsenal. Perhaps that's something to consider.

Nasri flatters to deceive.
We'll see in 12 months if he regains his confidence and form.

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:

Different role maybe? He was an inside forward in a three at Arsenal, he was an inverted winger under Mancini. He reached greater heights with some of his performances withArsenal but his issue with consistency has always been there.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
citizens_1976 said:
TonyM said:
Erm....Nasri?

The one thing i hate about Nasri is his mentality. Jovetic is a winner, he has a big mentality which is why he has captained club and country. He works very hard for the team and his natural techical ability.

Until i see Nasri fighting for the team, he will not be considered in my first 11. Technically, he is a cracking player, but far too many times last season he blew hot and cold and frustrated too many of us on here. Its a shame because if he could recapture the form he had at Arsenal in that one season, he would be brilliant.

Also... i see him rotating with Silva in the middle and not playing as an inside forward or a wide attacking midfielder. Jovetic is a lot more adaptable in that position.

At this moment in time, i would rather start with Milner over Nasri. More consistent.

With Nasri though, I think he'll flourish in a more attacking system under Pellegrini,

Yeah, me too... but what Nasri needs is good competition for places. Far too many times last season he got complacent. He needs a big kick up the arse... and like i have said previously... if we get Jovetic, we can afford to rest Aguero in the odd game. Nasri also can play in a central midfield position, so he will definitely get enough games. It is a squad game, look at Real Madrid for instance.

And... the reason United won the league last season is because not only did they buy a world class striker, but they had the best squad in the league too. Having a good top quality squad will help us in all competitions.

I just want to also admit one more thing... I have a Jovetic no:8 Fiorentina top from about 4 years ago when first broke on the scene, so if we get him... i am going to roll out my Fiorentina top and start wearing it. Got it online for about 20 quid. From Hong Kong. Looks proper real as well. Also own a De Rossi 16 top as well and a Juve Diego top, that was when he was actually top class. Flattered to deceive that lad.

Always rated Jovetic though, will be a big player in years to come. Mark my words.

What about Guidetti. If hes still in Pelles plans that must mean he plans to either sell Dzeko or him and Jovetit will be used as inside forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.