Steve Bruce moaning like a little woman on SSN

GaudinoMotors said:
t j h blue manc said:
hes a shithead at a shit club,one word [JELIOISY].
But what does that one word mean?

Ah, jelioisy, the loud farty sound made when spooning orange jelly (with mandarin segments) from the setting bowl into smaller dessert bowls. I like mine with chilled evaporated milk.

Another loud farty sound is steve bruce.
Have we ruined anything more yet ?

Who gives a shit what that hypocritical tw*t says, this is a guy who constantly jumps ship for more money.

why is it we get all the flak real madrid spent 80 million on one player but no one says nothing about it!!!

Cake said:
Dunno if anyone else has caught it just now??

To sum up.......

We have inflated the market and the fees we are paying are ridiculous, incredibly difficult the the mackems to compete, if baconface is questioning the transfer fees being paid apparently we all need to take notice!

WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER

Nobody cares what you thingk Bruce you cock shiner, you might need to remove your head from baconface's arse so you can keep breathing!

yeah, we must have stopped them signing barry and tevez

jog on fat arse

all the loyalty of a shithouse rat.

shat on, and left every club who has been stupid enough to employ him.

good luck s'land !

Stupid ugly twat can't anyone to that shit hole.

Did anyone read the quoates from the Bordeux president after Bruce tried to sign Chamakh?? I will find the link....

Gandalf Blue said:
Stupid ugly twat can't anyone to that shit hole.

Did anyone read the quoates from the Bordeux president after Bruce tried to sign Chamakh?? I will find the link....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/fulham/article6643475.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 643475.ece</a>

Hypocrite. He left Wigan because he'd get more money to spend at Sunderland, now he's slagging us off because we've got more money to spend than he has.

The man is a complete dildo.

He's a complete c@nt - remember the press conference to unveil him as Sunderland manager?
A journo asked if he'd be raiding his old club Wigan for players and he replied with a real shitty comment about how he'd be shopping at Harrods now not Lidl!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.