Steve Claridge

CheethamHillBlue said:
2nd rate manager and only gets away with his beeb gig because Garth Crooks is a bigger plonker.

Was watching the match online and Football Focus at the same time and Gabby asked Garth Crooks about City, he was very complimentary and said everyone better take notice if they are not already and City are definitely in the mix for the title in a big way.

She then went to Claridge and said you was not so sure was you about City and you think Chelsea, Claridge then said how much he thinks Chelsea are Uniteds challengers as he likes the Manager and thinks they are improving and basically said about 5 words regarding City saying yeah i think they are in the mix as well.

It's so good to watch that utter hasbeen and neverwas squirm and would love to say to him would you still have your curtains closed as we are so boring you utter Prick.

Didn't those Blues who emailed the BBC to complain about the obvious bias against the club a few weeks ago (Hansen and Lawrenson) told there WAS no bias and that the BBC is impartial to all clubs, having opinions, blah blah bollocks?

Well what's their excuse for this one? They employ shit, agenda driven pundits.

It is clear that he has an issue with Mancini. I think after today the BBC should look at his future position, as what he said was so preposterous that it is clear that he is allowing this personal dislike he has for our manager to prevent him from any objective comment whatsoever in relation to our club.

No bias at the BBC....

Jimmy Armfield during the 5live commentary, was moaning when we brought on Hargreaves, "I'd rather see City going for it", numpty we are 4-1 up with a very important midweek match followed by table top clash. We're top scorers in the league, most points, best goal difference, we really should stop being so defensive.

The more they carp and gripe and woman and moan the more it is clear to me that they are shittin their little pants

Ha ha ha !!

cleavers said:
No bias at the BBC....

Jimmy Armfield during the 5live commentary, was moaning when we brought on Hargreaves, "I'd rather see City going for it", numpty we are 4-1 up with a very important midweek match followed by table top clash. We're top scorers in the league, most points, best goal difference, we really should stop being so defensive.

surprised at armfield saying this. he's usually got a bit more about him & i enjoy listening to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.