Steve coogan on soccer AM this week

Revol

Coogan is a legend. 24 Hour Party People is my favourite film of all time, and I'm Alan Partridge is my favourite comedy of all time.

I'm not bothered if he's a rag either, New Order, Happy Mondays, Radiohead and The Stone Roses are all rags as well, and I love those bands.

Blue Trucker 69

Yes.Brian Blessed is a rag and so is his good mate Max Beasley.Tought he was a top man when I was younger(knobbed a spice girl SCARY and could play the bass guitar) until I found out he was a rag head.Since then he's just another rag head toss pot.

PaulPowerShower

Revol said:
Coogan is a legend. 24 Hour Party People is my favourite film of all time, and I'm Alan Partridge is my favourite comedy of all time.

I'm not bothered if he's a rag either, New Order, Happy Mondays, Radiohead and The Stone Roses are all rags as well, and I love those bands.

Are Radiowank from Manchester????

Revol

PaulPowerShower said:
Revol said:

Are Radiowank from Manchester????

Nope, Oxford, obvious glory hunters but meh. They don't really strike me as die-hard football fans anyway, although Ed O'Brien is a member of the supporter's trust.

Also, they're a great band! Admittedly it took me seeing them at a festival to get into them, as I had them down as boring and self-indulgent, but I have seen the light!

The Blue

Revol said:

Bernard Sumner is a city fan!

Seosa

The Blue said:
Revol said:

Bernard Sumner is a city fan!

So was Bernard Manning, what a legend, :D

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.