Steve Coogan

I used to deliver papers to his house in Alky
Was a long time ago though, don't know if I got a Christmas tip.

I think @Banned Tosspot commented once that he's a twat but at least he knows he's a twat. That's also something Coogan said (self-referentially I think) in 24 Hour Party People playing Tony Wilson.

I liked what Peter Hook (another immensely talented twat) said about 24HPP: "A movie about the biggest **** in Manchester, played by the second biggest."

Edit: I meant BT said Coogan was a twat who knew he was a twat. BT may also be a twat and/or know that he is. I’m sure someone can speak to this more than I :).

Last edited:
As I posted about John Cleese in the Fawlty Towers thread, Coogan is a humourless, bitter twat outside of his work. It is a trait that a lot of comic performers have whereby they can provide plenty of laughs whilst being permanently miserable cunts in real life.

I din't know anything about Cleese but Coogan is the opposite of what you have described.

Doesn't surprise me him doing this.
There's something creepy about him.
I think left wing multi millionaire's, living in mansions like lords sending their kids to private schools are hypocrites.
He's presumably doing this to protect his wealth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.