Steve Coogan

An ex went out with him shortly before he made it big, living in Didsbury. Said he was very different out of character. And he had zero real interest in football.

I loved Saxondale....

TGR said:
I saw him live in Liverpool about a year ago.
He was embarrassingly bad. It was in fact cringe worthy.
He's about as funny as a traffic warden.

Never seen him live, tv was enough, You have nailed my thoughts about him. Not a funny cell in his body fro me.

Overtook him on the M6 a few years back, I was driving my VW Transporter, he was driving a yellow Ferrari, the **** then went past me about a mile later as though I was standing still.

Boring but true.

I remember when Soccer A.M. got that flabby faced **** Tubes to interview him.It was hilarious watching the contempt on Steve Coogan's face as he responded to none of his 'banter'.

I love his portrayals of little Englanders they're absolutely spot. Mid Morning Matters was great I love how you can see through the course of the series Alan's gradual build up of bitterness and resentment towards Sidekick Simon.

To be fair he held his own with Larry David in that episode of Curb.

He's one of the all time greats from what is in my opinion the greatest tv comdey era this country has ever seen.

The Flash said:
'Sunshine' was brilliant also.

My girlfriend can't watch it without uncontrollable blubbing and I have to admit I well up a bit at the end.

As brilliant as Coogan is in that I think Bernard Hill steals the show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.