Steve Curry on SSN Paper Review

Dubai Blue said:
CTID1988 said:
What a pillock. Do they have to get any kind of degree to do their job?!
The general lack of any knowledge regarding the subject they talk about for a living is, frankly, embarrassing.

Over here at the weekend, we had Rob McCaffrey and Steve McMahon talking about the Rags' bond issue. After 10 minutes of talking utter ill-informed crap, they came to the conclusion that it's great news for the rags because:
a). They have 135 million supporters who will be willing to chip in,
b). It will break the Glazer's stranglehold on the club by giving fans shares in the club,
c). It will wipe out their debt because supporters won't be bothered about claiming their £10 back in 2017.

I literally couldn't believe what these two thick c*nts were wittering on about. It isn't a share issue and it isn't targeted at the average supporter on the street; it's aimed at institutional investors and very wealthy individuals.

The worrying thing is that some people take what they hear on TV as gospel, which is why this kind of shit gets repeated ad infinitum during arguments in the pub.

I work in debt management have a few rags who work with me and they know they are in absolute shit :)

Trigger said:
also nobheads like Gary Chuckle saying Fergie was right to let Tevez go.....errr hello you didnt let him go you bid £25.5m for him and he told you to p*ss right off!

they are shitting it mate, all the neverbeens are, thicky thomas said in august that utd will be stronger without tevez and tranny, now really what does that say about them, so weak, so controlled , so scared to admit the truth.

no wonder all of football is laughing at them.

Steve Curry making a living of reading the back page of the newspapers to various radio and tv shows!
WTF anyone who thinks his view is important or even neccessary must be as thick as he is.He does openly admit he is a rag and makes no attempt to hide it and show exactly how much up red nose's arse he is and was when he was an active journalist.

The general lack of any knowledge regarding the subject they talk about for a living is, frankly, embarrassing.

Over here at the weekend, we had Rob McCaffrey and Steve McMahon talking about the Rags' bond issue. After 10 minutes of talking utter ill-informed crap, they came to the conclusion that it's great news for the rags because:
a). They have 135 million supporters who will be willing to chip in,
b). It will break the Glazer's stranglehold on the club by giving fans shares in the club,
c). It will wipe out their debt because supporters won't be bothered about claiming their £10 back in 2017.

I literally couldn't believe what these two thick c*nts were wittering on about. It isn't a share issue and it isn't targeted at the average supporter on the street; it's aimed at institutional investors and very wealthy individuals.

The worrying thing is that some people take what they hear on TV as gospel, which is why this kind of shit gets repeated ad infinitum during arguments in the pub.

Yes how can an ordinary fan afford a minimum of £50,000 to invest?

According to Rob Mcaffery then,I could just picture long queues in Singapore and Dubai with supporters £10 in hand at the clubs stores,"one bond please" er sorry it doesnt work like thatnif you could just bring another 4,999 of those £10 notes then we can start.

If these ignornant and stupid people who know absolutely nothing about football,think we paid over the odds for Carlos Tevez.Then what the hell do they think of the fee paid for Berbaflop.

Trigger said:
Clubber said:
Even if we did pay them rag fookers £25m (Which we didn't, we paid it to MSI),it definitly isn't over the odds.

I was a bit worried, but he has looked brilliant. Scored goals, some great touches and his work rate is ok...........

Ok! f*ck me how much running do you want out of the guy ;)

As much as berbatov, that guy never stop!

But i suppose you can't stop, if you never start going in the first place.

Trigger said:
Clubber said:
Even if we did pay them rag fookers £25m (Which we didn't, we paid it to MSI),it definitly isn't over the odds.

I was a bit worried, but he has looked brilliant. Scored goals, some great touches and his work rate is ok...........

Ok! f*ck me how much running do you want out of the guy ;)

work rate is average at best mate ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.