Steve Gerrard song last night

urban genie said:
citymad said:
Don't see the point in mocking Gerrard especially when we haven't won anything yet. Things like this could come back to bite us. Much rather celebrate our own players.

Agree with this it was funny at everton but we ain't won it yet and one slip up by a player could still cost us, once(if) we've wrapped it up on Sunday sing it as much as we want, but till then think we should leave it be.

You should probably have a word with City fans who sing the Zabaleta song as well then.

Jesus Christ, are we allowed to sing anything nowadays? It's a bit of a laugh.

Puppet Master Silva said:
urban genie said:
citymad said:
Don't see the point in mocking Gerrard especially when we haven't won anything yet. Things like this could come back to bite us. Much rather celebrate our own players.

Agree with this it was funny at everton but we ain't won it yet and one slip up by a player could still cost us, once(if) we've wrapped it up on Sunday sing it as much as we want, but till then think we should leave it be.

You should probably have a word with City fans who sing the Zabaleta song as well then.

...says the poster who has spent the last half an hour moaning about Dzeko. #sigh

Isn't that the point of banter? You give it in the knowledge that it will be thrown back in your face at some point in the future. That's half the fun, isn't it?

urban genie said:
citymad said:

Aye a laugh that i said we can sing all summer for all I care but the city pessimist in me would rather we didn't till the titles wrapped up, not sure what Zabba songs reference to winning the league has in similarity to this though for it's comparison,

Not often you get home and away fans are singing the same song.

sir baconface said:
Rivalry and piss-taking of others teams' supporters is, of course, a completely new phenomenon. It should be stopped immediately before it takes hold.
The only thing I don't like is singing it before the season is over - just the pessimist in me. I'll sing it loud on Sunday if we win it, as he deserves it for his fucking shite huddle, and the 'Stevie has earned it' fucking shite.

coleridge said:
urban genie said:

...says the poster who has spent the last half an hour moaning about Dzeko. #sigh

Which has so much relevance to this topic. Fuck me people are stupid.

Yeah you can't sing the Gerrard song till we win the league and then there's no more matches to sing it ! It was good last night.

urban genie said:
citymad said:

Jesus Christ, are we allowed to sing anything nowadays? It's a bit of a laugh.[/quote
Sing what you want,stop being boring bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.