Steve McManaman Commentary

Really? I thought he was ****in ANNOYIN. ha! maybe it's just him and the pundits always bagging on snoods. Makes me want to mute the tele... i don't watch footie to listen to what steve mcmanananmanaman thinks is stylish!

He also said Man City play Arsenal on Monday lol. He was pretty good but his accent just makes me sick.

Lucky Toma said:
You know that feeling when you've spent some time in a dark room and then you open the door and experience harsh sunlight? Its disorientating and take time to adjust.
Well thats how I felt today listening to the stream with Macca co-commentating.

He was by no means lenient on us - he criticized Balotelli, and took the piss out of Yaya for wearing a snood, and intimated that he'd wanted to see an upset today......

.......but overall he was fair.

Fair. Its such an ordinary, straightforward word and yet I just wrote it in utter amazement!!!

I was actually beginning to become accustomed to Gale, Taylor et al consistently slagging us off throughout games. It was starting to feel normal to watch my team whilst having to tune out the constant pollution of biased hatred towards us.

Now Macca has reminded me of how it is for other supporters.
He has reminded me today of what is normal.

Quality Toma lad

On the issue of issue of the snood, to be fair to McManaman he was able to poke fun at himself as the match went on, going so far as to call Yaya's snood "magical" at one point, I believe after his part in the second goal. Derek Rae on the other hand was a bit of a dick with all of his snide comments.

Sky Blue said:
He was slagging Yaya for wearing a snood, a second later Yaya rifles one in the top corner!.....Thank fuck we haven't got wasters like him at the club anymore.....lost the stream and ended up with a fuckin daft Jock (Davie Provan ?) for the final 5 minutes who was having a good moan at us!

great minds at first when i heard davie i thought it was charlie nicholas LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.