Steve (Talk Sport)

bluevengence said:
greeny-ctid said:
has anybody got a link so i can listen to what was said this morning please?

and i love this guy! well played steve keep up the good work and show the world what talkshit is really like!

Click on 1030-1100 and listen from 13mins.10sec... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/39957" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen ... sode/39957</a>

thanks mate!

HAHA steve = LEGEND!

bluecarlos61 said:
This Steve fella is a fuckin hero!!
He gets his/our point accross well still managing to drop classic one liners in.
The Mike Parry one above is brilliant, especially when he gives it to em for never hearing of the Champions League winner Yaya Toure! They've heard of him now havent they?

If you're out there Steve and you go in the Corner Shop boozer pre-match make yourself known I owe you a pint!

Top bloke, top blue, keep fighting the good fight
Pretty sure he drinks in the Bluebell in Levenshulme.

Pigeonho said:
MC ID said:
Did he do something again today? If so, can someone please explain as last time it was hilarious.
He came on and basically just twisted the knife that was already sticking out of Arsenal.
Arsenal fans were insinuating that Nasri would be moving for the money, whether it be to us or United, it was all just about money. Steve came on and said 'Good! It's not long ago we were paying Jamie Pollock 2 grand a week to kick a ball around for us, now we are getting the best players'. After a load of well put comments, he ended by saying this corker. 'If Nasri wants to stay at Arsenal, let him. Then when he looks back on his career there and has no medals, at least he'll have a framed photo of Frank McKlintock to take with him'.
Hahahahahahahaha, Saggers and Quinny loved it!

Quite simply, brilliant!!

Hat's off to that man!

supa-dapa-dan said:
bluecarlos61 said:
He gets his/our point accross well still managing to drop classic one liners in.
The Mike Parry one above is brilliant, especially when he gives it to em for never hearing of the Champions League winner Yaya Toure! They've heard of him now havent they?

If you're out there Steve and you go in the Corner Shop boozer pre-match make yourself known I owe you a pint!

As I have said on page 1 he goes by the name of Koosh and he is from Levenshulme

M24-CRC said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
bluecarlos61 said:

As I have said on page 1 he goes by the name of Koosh and he is from Levenshulme

Didn't Matt (youth) bring him along to my stag weekend?

OxBlue said:
M24-CRC said:
supa-dapa-dan said:

Didn't Matt (youth) bring him along to my stag weekend?

No Billy, Koosh is the lad who emigrated to canada........lasted about a month and came home coz he was too cold!! (well, he said the real reason was that he missed city!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.