Steven Fletcher

Francis Rizzo said:
istillovemikeriley said:
Francis Rizzo said:
I mentioned signing him last season and was laughed off here. He has scored goals everywhere he has been, always at teams fighting relegation. I would swap him for Balo today.

Jesus christ.....surely a wind up.

Not at all mate, the stats will tell the story at the end of the season.
What about the end of the last full season, when Mario scored more?

pudge said:
Francis Rizzo said:
istillovemikeriley said:
Jesus christ.....surely a wind up.

Yes mario scored more in a team that won the league, compared with Wolves that went down. Mario also gets sent off more and acts like a complete twat more, and frankly cannot be relied on.

Francis Rizzo said:
pudge said:
Francis Rizzo said:

Yes mario scored more in a team that won the league, compared with Wolves that went down. Mario also gets sent off more and acts like a complete twat more, and frankly cannot be relied on.
Yet he plays for the Champions, has won league titles in 2 countries along with the Champions League. As well as starting for Italy at international level.

Fletcher plays for Sunderland.

pudge said:
Francis Rizzo said:
pudge said:

Yet he plays for the Champions, has won league titles in 2 countries along with the Champions League. As well as starting for Italy at international level.

Thats fantastic but when is he going to start putting in consistent good performances for City ? I reckon you could count on one hand how many good games he has had for us. The cup final being one that sticks in my mind.

Francis Rizzo said:
pudge said:
Francis Rizzo said:

Thats fantastic but when is he going to start putting in consistent good performances for City ? I reckon you could count on one hand how many good games he has had for us. The cup final being one that sticks in my mind.
I reckon I could count on one finger the amount of people who would swap Mario for Fletcher.

I'm not saying Mario is indispensable, far from it, but saying you would take Fletcher ahead of him?! Bookmarked.

i would 100% swap fletcher for balo. a consistent premier league goalscorer even in strugglin teams for a inconsistant immature player who is still living on potential despite no longer bein 17 yrs old

uwerosler28 said:
i would 100% swap fletcher for balo. a consistent premier league goalscorer even in strugglin teams for a inconsistant immature player who is still living on potential despite no longer bein 17 yrs old
He may be inconsistent but he still scores more goals than Fletcher, who is the main striker at his clubs.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Its stupid, people love mad Mario because of the stupid shit he does, and not noticing we have 3 better strikers in team than him.
True, we also have 4 strikers better than Fletcher

pudge said:
Francis Rizzo said:
pudge said:

I reckon I could count on one finger the amount of people who would swap Mario for Fletcher.

I'm not saying Mario is indispensable, far from it, but saying you would take Fletcher ahead of him?! Bookmarked.

Its all down to opinions and in mine I would take Fletcher in front of Balo anyday. I keep hearing Mario is this great talent but to be honest I have never seen it whilst in a city shirt, infact I would go as far to say that for city he is a below average performer. The other thing is, Fletchers wages would be half Marios. Bookmarked ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.