steven howard

dobobobo said:
squirtyflower said:
oakiecokie said:
Just remove it completely.
But then I'd have to PM the OP!

By the looks of it, he's fucked off anyway, like they all do when they've slammed on the keyboard after creating a thread.
That's a regular occurrence

You'd be surprised how many come on, start a thread then log off!

Return three hours later asking "where's my thread?"

northstander said:
What a tosser, him and camel gob ferdinand, slagging city fans down because we only had 38,000 on tuesday, SO F*****G WHAT, those two clowns and other so called journalists get paid big money to report on matches, accommodation and expenses too no doubt as well as free travel around the world to come up with shit like that. why don't they see the big picture many fans not just ours earn £3/400 week but with all their bills, kids ( going back to school and the uniform costs etc ) all adds up and food on the table is more important. for a man wife and child to go on tuesday would have cost £100 and thats without travel and food and with games coming thick and fast its just not affordable, so if those dickheads took into consideration, match live on tv and have a beer at home saves £100 its a no-brainer.
Also shame they don't look at other facts, utd when capacity was 35k was only getting 27k for home euro matches and league matches against everton and wimbledon and others, also our capacity is approx 44k for euro matches due to building works, arsenal last night had 52k 6k down from their euro capacity why not slag them off ?
City as a club could do more, make group matches more affordable, sell out and create a better atmosphere re Hamburg, there will be a reduction in revenue because of no alcohol ruling and that in itself puts a fair few fans off going.

I completely agree with you pal but like you say you are dealing with people completely detached from reality.

Incredibly Rio Ferdinand with his childish tweets, inarticulate views and disgraceful comments re:Ashley Cole, finds himself presiding over the future direction of the National Team through his role in the FA commission. It speaks volumes about those in charge of football at the FA.

squirtyflower said:
dobobobo said:
squirtyflower said:

By the looks of it, he's fucked off anyway, like they all do when they've slammed on the keyboard after creating a thread.
That's a regular occurrence

You'd be surprised how many come on, start a thread then log off!

Return three hours later asking "where's my thread?"

Aye I know, it resulted in me having a thread dedicated to me after pointing it out in The Cellar a few months ago.

How you Mods put up with it I do not know. I used to mod a forum some years ago and was forced to resign within a few months. It were fun whilst it lasted; I had a thread on that forum dedicated to me en'all along with a photo of Hitler, I was proud! :D

Many thanks for your hard work!

whats wrong with my thread, just an opinion i have on steven howard and reporters in general on how they portray my club, its hierarchy, management, players and us the fans.
i do log off after an hour or so as i have a life and there pubs that need visiting !

northstander said:
whats wrong with my thread, just an opinion i have on steven howard and reporters in general on how they portray my club, its hierarchy, management, players and us the fans.
i do log off after an hour or so as i have a life and there pubs that need visiting !

Usually folk on 'ere when there is an event like Scholesgate contribute to the threads already posted.

Or, if they have something else to say they stick around to engage others who contributed to the thread they created.

Facebook is good for what you wanted to do.

understand what your saying dobobobo, but i don't have the time to sit on bluemoon or facebook which is why i don't post very often, but when i read articles like that from howard it annoys me, i did look if another thread had been made on howard but didn't see one , thats why i started a new thread, i accept my board etiquette may not be the best, as for ginger scholes and other utd pundits they are like politicians, every time they open their mouths shit comes out.
i will say though the article in the sunday utd mirror by andy dunn was pretty decent for a change and not far from the truth as a lot of blues are seriously pissed off with eufa bringing in the ffp fining us £19 million just to give to other champs league clubs, when we don't owe a penny.
i shall try and read other threads before starting a new one if i have time ! sorry mods

squirtyflower said:
oakiecokie said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm literally stuck for which thread I should move this into

The OP has a valid and good point... One that deserves it's own thread IMO

Now that would be a first... Shock Horror!! A moderator sends a courteous PM to a poster whose thread has been deleted.

BigJoe#1 said:
squirtyflower said:
oakiecokie said:
The OP has a valid and good point... One that deserves it's own thread IMO

Now that would be a first... Shock Horror!! A moderator sends a courteous PM to a poster whose thread has been deleted.
And you may notice, in between having yet another sly dig at the mods, the thread is still here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.