Steven Ireland

I think it's very clear now that Ireland has mental health issues and that he isn't just an odd personality. The whole football 'culture' of dressing room 'banter' was something he couldn't handle and to him it was bullying. GrannyGate was a direct result of not being able to face the other players in the Irish squad because of that reason. I seem to recall him saying that he didn't like football whilst he was still in what should have been his prime. It's sad as briefly he showed what he might of been able to achieve if he was able to put 100% into making the most out of his talent.

TBF, grown men pinning him down and trying to pull his hair implants out IS bullying, 'banter' is a stupid macho cover story for allowing bullying.

I’ll always like Ireland for his Superman celebration.

Anyway, whatever happened to Michael Johnson?

TBF, grown men pinning him down and trying to pull his hair implants out IS bullying, 'banter' is a stupid macho cover story for allowing bullying.
Yeah, absolutely, the full story still hasn't made it out on that one though.

It all started to go wrong when he’d been over training and he had a funny turn in the middle of the Etihad pitch. Never the same player after that

Yeah...'overtraining' nothing at all to do with anything extra-curricular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.