Steven Naismith

right seen as though you pair of fools keep insulting me i will explain my first post why on earth are you talking about a player that is not good enuff for us but might be good player for a mid table team and i said he aint good enuff for us just incase some dip shit come out with the absurd idea of him coming to are club as back up because we are only allowed 25 players and everyone of our 25 is better than him ok now turn it in i have not come on here to argue just to check CITY related transfer talk

daymo08 said:
right seen as though you pair of fools keep insulting me i will explain my first post why on earth are you talking about a player that is not good enuff for us but might be good player for a mid table team and i said he aint good enuff for us just incase some dip shit come out with the absurd idea of him coming to are club as back up because we are only allowed 25 players and everyone of our 25 is better than him ok now turn it in i have not come on here to argue just to check CITY related transfer talk

Thats fair enough mate, no problem with that post at all, my problem was the way you worded your original post. You've clarified your point and thats fine with me.
cheers

kenster197 said:
daymo08 said:

Thats fair enough mate, no problem with that post at all, my problem was the way you worded your original post. You've clarified your point and thats fine with me.
cheers
ok thanks by the way excuse my grammer am typing on my phone whilst working and doing it all on the secret :)

daymo08 said:

It says nothing in the forum description of it being a city transfer forum

Also no one said for him to come here did you even read the op?

Damo i hope you are monitoring this one i am feeling a banhammer for this guy in the not too distany future!

Chairman Wesker said:
daymo08 said:

Damo i hope you are monitoring this one i am feeling a banhammer for this guy in the not too distany future!
feeling a banhammer ?????

daymo08 said:
Chairman Wesker said:
daymo08 said:

feeling a banhammer ?????

Transfer forum
All transfer rumours, gossip, and speculation

Not the brightest are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.