Stevie G Bid imminent?

Is he a twat? Yes.

Now answer these:
Is he one of the best leaders for a team?
Is he one of the best distibutors of the ball?
Can he 'change a game' with his experience?

and make up your own mind.

Skashion said:
Don't want Gerrard. There are better and younger attacking central midfielders out there. We should be trying to build the backbone of a team which will last for years. Gerrard's best years are behind now methinks.

Fully concur. And does anyone really think he'll pull his tripe out for us as he has done for the team he supports and plays for?

For him we'll be a nice little earner for a couple of years before he ends up in the MLS or some other tin pot league who want a name and are willing to pay for the privilege.

I doubt it will happen and I wouldn't want it to, just because of evrything that would come with signing Gerrard. As a player I still think he's phenomenal

Torres is a didferent matter altogether. If we get Torres we are in serious business, but there's only a small chance as of now

Like it or not he is exactly what city need, a box to box midfielder who is just as lethal going forward and finding the killer "forward" pass << exactly what we have missed this season, as he is putting in a last ditch tackle and breaking up play in his own half, i think he would be an amazing buy just wish it was 2-3 years ago when he we could have got a few more years out of him.

Who are these better, younger players than Gerrard? Because whoever they are, they aren't playing in the Premiership.

Don't get me wrong - I think he's a bigger diver than Ronaldo but a player with his ability, leadership and experience is exactly what we need right now to take us to the next level. With him in the team we would be finishing in the top 3 next season.

Jnr Kisby said:
Is he a twat? Yes.

Now answer these:
Is he one of the best leaders for a team?
Is he one of the best distibutors of the ball?
Can he 'change a game' with his experience?

and make up your own mind.
Unfortunately, I really believe that no other team will be able to get the best out of Gerrard. His game is based so much on passion and love for the dippers. That's what pushes him that extra mile, and fair play to him for that. I just don't see him recreating it anywhere else.

he is a fantastic player and has been for many years but this season for me has been a sign that his legs are starting to go.

if there is any truth in it which im certain there isnt, then 40million would be madness.

well well well Mr Stevie G, one year without Europe and you're heading out the door............Piss poor loyalty from captain Liverpool me thinks, especially when you think of all the shit he's brought home to his door step.

Another Sir Barton for me, we would do well staying well away.

And what's happened to this 16 yr old he'd supposing made pregnant, if that's true could he end up doing time or at least getting a load of stick.

Yes he's a class player on his day, but a classless person on any day.

CITY STAY AWAY!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.