Stewards at O/T

petermanc said:
They took a few people out after Rooney scored from being a bit vocal with the Munich shouts its not like the they were the only ones a woman behind me got took out other fans were trying to defend them and the police were involved, we heard the steward had hit someone there was a lot of very upset fans trying to explain to the police what went on the steward got moved out quick and later on a steward in a suit who looked to be in charge appeared to be apologising to the City fans for what went on
Yes that ties in with what I said, the one being held back by the 12 year old nearly got thrown out too.(i was the 12 year old.)

Last time I went there - for the LC semi - stewards and plod alike were knocked down the stairs at the end; in what like looked like karma to me. I'm surprised that doesn't happen there every year. Their stewards have always acted like arses, whereas their plod have always been myopic; why, a bit like their referees!

I was at the top of the stairwell mate and the big ugly gorilla of a steward wanted to kick off with everyone, until the guy in the suit got him out of the way. He then tried to calm everyone down but we weren’t having any of it. Felt sorry for young female copper who was getting pushed from pillar to post and the elderly lady who wanted to kill him. Noticed he was no where to be seen after the match. Slap on his little finger I think.

After ending up in the coach park for awhile (I wasn't even on a coach lol)
I stood and watched the City coaches leave. The shithouse of a copper shouts to his copper mate Shity coaches for a shitty team! I was shall we say a tad drunk so I decided to get right in his face saying it was bollocks that a copper there to protect the peace could say such shite.
I looked at his number and said he was fucked. You could tell he knew he was in the wrong and was in the crap hence not nicking me.
Anyway before I got my mobile out to write down his number I had already forgotten it. lol
Still I bet he went to bed a little concerned what a prick.

Going to the swamp these days is more like a visit to the cinema, with people telling you to keep the noise down! I know loads of rags who just don`t go anymore and you can see why, their new found glory hunting fans really are shite. Yesterday whenever there was any banter with them the stewards were straight over encouraging people to write down the seat number of anyone who was being boistrous or threatening. There was some lads in front of me who complained about a norwich fan who kept standing up making unsavoury, rude comments about city, within minutes he was frog marched out. Then I went for a piss on the way out and there was signs on the wall with a special number on where you could text the seat number of a rowdy fan who was being over zealous and have him ejected.
Unbelievable - you couldn`t make it up!!

Dakovich said:
. Then I went for a piss on the way out and there was signs on the wall with a special number on where you could text the seat number of a rowdy fan who was being over zealous and have him ejected.
Unbelievable - you couldn`t make it up!!

i hope you texted in loads of random seat numbers for the utd end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.