Stick at work

Cant believe it i work with rags, scousers, bolton, wigan, preston, blackburn, even "dingle" burnley fans, and get grief from all of them, how does that work ?

At least im goin to Poznan via Berlin on wed can throw that back et em, we're proper fans.

u2fme2 said:
you and most others, and as united beat wolves in the
week not going to make it any better
think rags av got them again next week so there we go again,an we av west brom all we fkin need.

I'll cop some stick this week. i live in the West Midlands and work with Wolves fans. The Missus is a West Brom fan so fingers crossed i don't get the same next week. Sat in their end with father-in-law and brother-in-law for cup game and they were as smug as fcuk!

I don't care really. The league is like that now. It will happen to another big team next week. Could have quite easily happened to Chelsea at Blackburn, Rags at Bolton and Stoke. Could have happened to us at Blackpool. Some days you will get lucky, and other days you won't. Iz normal, as Bobby would say.

chris63 said:
Gona kop it at work from the lads, any one else not looking forward to work?
How come we always seem to get beat by the bottom teams?
Just tell them typical city. on a brighter note we always seem to play shit in the games leading up to beating the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.