Stick or Twist for 2nd place

bluedan

Would you take 2nd spot NOW and be done with the league, or would you rather continue to fight till the end?

Spurs, Everton, United, Swansea all away to play.

It really could get interesting. A lot of talk about enjoying the rest of the season and the pressure off. Being a city fan, i am usually pessimistic.

bluedan said:
Would you take 2nd spot NOW and be done with the league

I already have done !

There's more chance of Roy Cropper having a threesome with Dot Cotton and Emily Bishop than us winning the title !

No matter how confident and defiant you are, there's a much bigger chance we'll drop from 2nd place than overtake United. It's even probably more likely that we'll come 5th than overtake United, so I'd take 2nd and focus on the FA Cup every day of the week.

CaliforniaBlue said:
No matter how confident and defiant you are, there's a much bigger chance we'll drop from 2nd place than overtake United. It's even probably more likely that we'll come 5th than overtake United, so I'd take 2nd and focus on the FA Cup every day of the week.

This.

CaliforniaBlue said:

Thank God you live in the States... I'd hate to catch your degree of optimism.

I thought you were about 8 hours behind us over there - You sound like you're still in the 1990's.

We are City... We are Champions... We fight to the end.

bluedan said:
Would you take 2nd spot NOW and be done with the league, or would you rather continue to fight till the end?

Spurs, Everton, United, Swansea all away to play.

It really could get interesting. A lot of talk about enjoying the rest of the season and the pressure off. Being a city fan, i am usually pessimistic.

Bet you would of said that in the 90th minute last season....I personally think its over,but after last season...let's just see...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.