Stick your neck out!

tommcfc said:
cockneybluetilidie said:
Come on guys, what are the chances of Kaka coming.

higher than you might think
think about it
your a hero at milan everyone loves you. then milan sign ronaldnho who steals your position and gets more praise and generally steals your limelight. your best mate (robinho) is at a mega rich club looking to start something big and can afforfd you. you've always wanted to play in the premiershipa and city have uefa football just like milan so it isnt a step down. milans squad is getting older and going no where fast.
think about it carefully
if i were you i wouldn't write it off just yet
Add to this that who else would be able to afford what Milan want for him apart from City in the current financial climate. Does anyone know how long he has left to run on his contract.

Clean break, new challenge with Robinho & others. If we signed him, the world would sit up and take notice. Robinho was something, but Kaka is a whole new ball game.

Eto'o is a bloody good shout actually, things still aren't completely smooth with him over there. Think he'd fit into our system easily, too.

........................Cesar

Zabaleta......Dunne......Toure......Lahm

..............Kompany.....Ireland

SWP.................Kaka...............Robinho

........................RSC

I reckon the above team but with a rotation basis with the following players.........Petrov (who obviously is injured), Hart, Richards (who needs to pick his game up), Senna (who will swap for Ireland when we need more grit, moving Ireland further up-field to replace an underperformer), Garrido, Caicedo & Studge.

I reckon thats feasable lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.