Sticky Vicky

Whats with all the weird spelling and asterisks?

If you are going to call someone a ****, then do it. Same with twat. It's like being on a men's version of Mumsnet.
Every time I type **** it appears as c*** hence cuunt!

Edit, **** appeared as **** so no need for cuunt, hope that answered your question you cuunt:-)

I helped her out on the stage once when I was younger as an audience participation member. This was not just sleazy tat or twat produced for the holiday masses but entertainment enduring slight of hand and elegant mystique creating illusions to amaze and bewilder holiday folk into submission and perform it splendidly she did for generation after generation. She is an older lady but with the body of a far younger lady and quite obviously working out to maintain her physique which I guess she had to do from her Ballet days in Barcelona. Close up I saw a few wrinkles in her arms thighs and clout but nothing that would offend the weary traveler.

My job in the show was to pull out the copious amounts of razor blades from her flu that were tied together with string and I do not know for sure how many fell out but it went on for minutes. Then when the pulling was done I had to get hold of a blade and cut paper in two to show they were the real deal. After I went back to my seat she started whipping other stuff out which included among other things an Eifel Tower and then she made a light-bulb lite up with nothing but her caustic juices unless she had previously hidden a battery up there. I said to my wife as she was watching to remember she was naked and had nowhere to hide all these props and therefore the skill-set required could only be one of a master magician plying her trade to entertainment the masses . And she replied back to me "you do know you'll be having a wank tonight"

Urban legend has it that she married the chief of Benidorm police and now her daughter Dirty Dierdre or whatever continues on in her footsteps but obviously nowhere near as good as her mum who could outwit the perceptive abilities of her adoring audience by generating new and mystifying tricks on a yearly basis. It's not smut or tasteless diatribe but hearty entertainment from a master illusionist who's inventive mind mastered both the performance and the all important execution by making use of her persona established by forerunners such as the great late Harry Houdini. If I could have plucked an Eifel Tower out of my arse then I would have followed in her footsteps as the pay was totally immense @ six shows a night @ £75 a pop !

Normal bar prices you say ?

V0xNm5Y.jpg

I will never understand to my dying day how holiday makers can knock this place.

Last edited:
I helped her out on the stage once when I was younger as an audience participation member. This was not sleazy tat or twat produced for the holiday masses but entertainment/paticipation with slight of hand and elegant mystique creating illusions to amaze and bewilder holiday folk into submission and perform it splendidly for generation after generation. She is an older lady but with the body of a far younger lady and quite obviously working out to maintain her physique which I guess she had to do from her Ballet days in Barcelona. Close up I saw a few wrinkles in her arms thighs and clout but nothing that would offend the weary traveler.

My job in the show was to pull out the copious amounts of razor blades from her flu that were tied together with string and I do not know for sure how many fell out but it went on for minutes. Then when the pulling was done I had to get hold of a blade and cut paper in two to show they were the real deal. After I went back to my seat she started whipping other stuff out which included among other things an Eifel Tower and then she made a light-bulb lite up with nothing but her caustic juices unless she had previously hidden a battery up there. I said to my wife as she was watching to remember she was naked and had nowhere to hide all these props and therefore the skill-set required could only be one of a master magician plying her trade to entertainment the masses . And she replied back to me "you do know you'll be having a wank tonight"

Urban legend has it that she married the chief of Benidorm police and now her daughter Dirty Dierdre or whatever continues on in her footsteps but obviously nowhere near as good as her mum who could outwit the perceptive abilities of her adoring audience by generating new and mystifying tricks on a yearly basis. It's not smut or tasteless diatribe but hearty entertainment from a master illusionist who's inventive mind mastered both the performance and the all important execution by making use of her persona established by forerunners such as the great late Harry Houdini. If I could have plucked an Eifel Tower out of my arse then I would have followed in her footsteps as the pay was totally immense @ six shows a night @ £75 a pop !

Normal bar prices you say ?

V0xNm5Y.jpg

I will never understand to my dying day how holiday makers can knock this place.
Like it, when Bin Laden disappeared after 9/11 one of Benidorm’s comedian’s (and I use the term with a bit of licence) said he was hiding in Benidorm, in fact in a very specific place, right up Vicky’s flange. The giveaway was a little bit of his beard was hanging out of the bottom of her muff, as well as being a Terrorist he was obviously a very good contortionist, to get up there with an Eiffel Towel, razor blades and light bulbs was no mean feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.