Still a bit confused about Petrov...

That's ok when we are on top but when it's a scrap he can't actually contribute much as a winger or wide midfield player because he cant go down the line and deliver. My guess is Mancini will have learned that better today amongst other things.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
That's ok when we are on top but when it's a scrap he can't actually contribute much as a winger or wide midfield player because he cant go down the line and deliver. My guess is Mancini will have learned that better today amongst other things.

I suspect Mancini will have been able to gauge the weaknesses of several players today, not just Petrov, that he would not have been able too otherwise. Let's hope that helps us in the long run.

Think he's even more one-footed than Wayne Bridge, fucking useless on the right-flank and can't understand why he keeps getting games there. If we're gonna persist with 4-4-2 we need some proper wingers played in their proper positions, not Bellamy on the left and Petrov on the right.

Have been saying for 12 months he's shite, no backbone, pace, pace, pace, and nothing else worth a carrot, even his supposed great crosses, are just hit as hard as he can accross the box.
he will from time to time have a day out, but be honest if we can't rely on him week in and week out like Tevez and Bellars, should we be fostering this geeky little faggot?
Being one footed is bad enough, but this arsehole can't even function outside of his sprinting down one flank, other than that he is just being carried, and a top four side can't carry passengers.
He actually did what I half expected against Everton, once he realised the opponents were physically up for it and he is going to get nothing out of the game, faigns an injury to justify his piss poor display.
I have this guy so sussed, just can't understand why so many think he's even good TBH.
maybe it's just we have seen a great deal of mediocrity since the seventies and against Dabo and Sinclair this guy appears top notch? Well never in my book and hope Mancini can see what I am sick of seeing!

He's getting on a bit too. Has he been given a new contract?

Personally I think we should start looking for both a left and right winger (SWP too injury prone and VW ihasn't the experience)

for me hes overated, personally think hes one dimensional and his work ethic is aweful! never been a fan especially down the right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.