Still not home yet!!!!!!!!!

Biggsy1

So me and Bluejimmines are sat in an internet cafe in Frankfurt Hahn airport missed our flight this morning from Hamburg had to catch the train to Frankfurt 3.5 then airport shuttle 2hrs and missed our 2nd flight of the day. Our options were either Stanstead tonight getting in around 11pm or catch the same flight out of Hahn tomorrow! Weve taken option 2 we'll miss the game and have shelled out a further 186 quid on trains flights and hotels. I think those last few beers on the Reeperbahn last night have ended up being the most expensive drink Ive had since that time I decided to buy this bird a drink when my fionce was away for the weekend, that ended up costing me 6 grand!

Oh and how this airport can go by the name of Frankfurt is a joke 2 hours from Frankfurt, trading standards shuold be all over this!

Fucking cracking 3 days though started back in the Dam on Wed night! Head is sore my tonsils are like a set of camels knackers but all was worth it!

I never felt more like shagging a brass, We´re in Hamburg on the lash, Oh City you got me shagging a Brass!!!!!!!

For the lads still out on the Reeperbahn on Friday night, you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday was a top night on the reeperbahn mate. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with the flights.

biggsy that old bird in the bar aafter london pub was all over me,you no it,and also we are the best pole dancers on the reeper!!!

never felt more like shaggin a brass,were in hamburg were on the lash ohhhhh city you got me shaggin the brass!!!!!

my mate paid 100 euro for a tit wank hahah!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
biggsy that old bird in the bar aafter london pub was all over me,you no it,and also we are the best pole dancers on the reeper!!!

never felt more like shaggin a brass,were in hamburg were on the lash ohhhhh city you got me shaggin the brass!!!!!

I must have met you out there because i remember somebody telling me about the 100 euro tit wank.

sorry 2 hear that biggsy,had a mad nite in dam with ya weds,2 of the pauls missed their flight from dam to manchester on friday also...

blu said:
sorry 2 hear that biggsy,had a mad nite in dam with ya weds,2 of the pauls missed their flight from dam to manchester on friday also...

Yo Paul, yeah proper mental night in the Dam no sleep for the wicked these last 4 days has been an emotional rollercoaster! Would do it all again no problem! Good to meet you fellas lets do it all again sometime!

Ticket For Schalke said:

Quality night on Friday TFS couldn't even walk by 4am catch u soon fella!

warpig said:
fuck that. any news on the new kit biggsy? ;)

The good news is I'm meeting my contact tonight so should have some news for you tonight/2moro morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.