Stockholm

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
A bit of discussion broke out a week or two ago on the Ibra thread about Stockholm and it's pros and cons and I've just got back myself after a long weekend playing football in a European tournament over there.

What a fucking place!!! It might be a bit on the pricey side (although not as bad as I expected to be honest, albeit £12 for a rum and coke in Cafe Opera took the piss somewhat) and the girls are ridiculously good looking. There's not many horror-bags that's for sure!

All I can say is if the opportunity arises get yourself over there for a few days one summer because it's a beautiful City full of beautiful people who sure as hell know how to party.

Stockholm Blue Syndrome, you are one lucky bastard.

My sister live's in Sweden. Been there a few times over the years love the place.Agree about the beer price's.

TOOTS said:
My sister live's in Sweden. Been there a few times over the years love the place.Agree about the beer price's.

I had a burger and a beer yesterday for £25. I don't think the budget would stretch for a week that's for sure.

Saying that, I'm defo going back next summer with the missus for a weekend. I'll just have to make sure I wear my shades if she's with me ;-)

The wages they pay their workers must be terrific in Sweden ..... either that or the jobseekers allowance is!

a4pedf.jpg
2a9tev7.jpg

346t4rr.jpg

I've been banging on about Stockholm for years. Great place, great sights and if you eat/drink a little away from the big tourist places then the food is better and cheaper. Much like the rest of Europe's capitals.

The best pizza i've ever eaten was in the old town. Also got my best blow job ever near there. Until a palace guard chased him away...

BimboBob said:
I've been banging on about Stockholm for years. Great place, great sights and if you eat/drink a little away from the big tourist places then the food is better and cheaper. Much like the rest of Europe's capitals.

The best pizza i've ever eaten was in the old town. Also got my best blow job ever near there. Until a palace guard chased him away...

Spat my wine out u git!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.