Stocks and share dealing ?

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
Hi all,

I have been thinking of getting into this fora little while, I want to buy and sell shares on line but have no idea how t go about it. I have gone on Google etc but am wary of getting ripped off.

Can anyone recommend a link to a site where i could look at starting buying and selling shares?

Not looking at anything major regarding investments, just a bit of fun to see how it goes.

Any advise.

Hi all,

I have been thinking of getting into this fora little while, I want to buy and sell shares on line but have no idea how t go about it. I have gone on Google etc but am wary of getting ripped off.

Can anyone recommend a link to a site where i could look at starting buying and selling shares?

Not looking at anything major regarding investments, just a bit of fun to see how it goes.

Any advise.

Google td investing.

Start small - buy some research books. Invest well.

Google td investing.

Start small - buy some research books. Invest well.

Thanks Worsleyweb,

I'll give them a go, i'm not looking to make my fortune or anything but i have some disposable income that i can have a play about with each month and have always had an interest so i think i may have a go.

Need to read up more though before i start.

I had a mate who spent over 10k being taught how to deal in stocks, shares, bonds, funds, etc etc. needless to say the most anyone made out of it was the guy who charged my mate 10k.

I won't be putting anything like that in that's for sure, I can imagine there are plenty of people out there looking for a quick payday who are being taken advantage of.

If you not willing to own stock for ten years don't even think of owning them for ten minutes.Warren Buffett.

Hi all,

Any advise.
Go to Hargreaves Landsdown. Lots of information and don't charge a fortune and its cheaper the more trades you place. Help desk is also very good.

You have to pay a fee per transaction and there is a spread between buying and selling prices so you need to put a fair amount in to make it worth it! I'd recommend any reputable name that has a well rated online service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.