Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good chance to test our new tactics against a side who in some ways typify the average PL team; Physical, decent passing, can park the bus and counter, set pieces are dangerous.

Be interesting to see how we perform. I wouldn't be too surprised if things dont go entirely to plan but hopefully will be a good learning process at least.

Pep: Until 31st, everything is open... If Joe is still here, he will fight for his place.
Pep: [On Kelechi] His intensity is high and when the ball is in the box, he is there. He has something special in the box. #mcfc

0 retweets 0 likes

Guardiola says he won't force Hart to stay and he can leave if he wants. If he stays, he must convince Pep. "Nothing has changed."
Pep on Joe: "I said to him from the first moment - if he stays he is going to improve."
Pep says Sané is training and will be ready in one to two weeks. Sagna has a small problem. Kompany is training but needs more muscle tests.
Gundogan, Sané and Kompany are all training now and the Germans should be available to play after the international break.

Pep on Yaya Touré: "When he increases his intensity without the ball, he will be involved."
Finally a manager who see's it

I think the answer might be: "never". Yaya didn't have the work rate at his peak, let alone now.

The terrace in Stoke just down the road from the train station will be the desagnated pub for away fans it will be open and serving drinks from 9am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.