Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to go to a christening at 12:30 for fuck sake!!!!!

Gonna miss the game I'm so gutted

I fancy us to turn them over today
0-2 sterling and KDB
Unless you're the Godfather or its your kid getting christened you don't have to go anywhere. Just meet for the do afterwards.

Going to be tough. Hughes will have watched the last two games and will have some plans up his sleeve. Interesting to see how quickly Pep can adapt to counter on the fly. Hopefully a helluva lot better than Pel.

Unless you're the Godfather or its your kid getting christened you don't have to go anywhere. Just meet for the do afterwards.

That sounds like a death wish to me . The missus would go madder then Maureen will when we do them at the swamp

Going to be tough. Hughes will have watched the last two games and will have some plans up his sleeve. Interesting to see how quickly Pep can adapt to counter on the fly. Hopefully a helluva lot better than Pel.
I'm not sure mate, Pep is an unknown quantity. There's really no clear evidence of him ever thinking on his feet or making tactical changes in match. I'm not sure he even knows the substitution rules.

Also, does he have his coaching licences? Did anyone even check?

I'm not sure mate, Pep is an unknown quantity. There's really no clear evidence of him ever thinking on his feet or making tactical changes in match. I'm not sure he even knows the substitution rules.

Also, does he have his coaching licenses? Did anyone even check?
Sarcasm aside, I'm sure adapting to a very different league is always going to be a learning curve. I will be happy with third place this season (so long a the Rags are below) as we get the new tactics and players bedded down.

Sarcasm aside, I'm sure adapting to a very different league is always going to be a learning curve. I will be happy with third place this season (so long a the Rags are below) as we get the new tactics and players bedded down.
Oh, adaptation will definitely be a challenge but he's shown he is up to it. I just thought it was odd that you seemed to be questioning whether Pep could match wits with... Mark Hughes, of all managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.