Stoke (a) 20/08/2016 - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been to Stoke before. Do most Blues walk from the Rail station?

Police do a bus convoy from the student union bar 5 minutes from the train station. Make you feel like royalty with the police out riders stopping all the traffic to ensure we don't miss the start of the match !

Bet Leslie was up at the crack of the dawn frantically trying to work on a plan to stop us.

Difficult game, typical City would lose after the week we've had. Hopefully Pep's City is different and we just thrash them and move on.

The plan like all teams this season will be a back 6 with 4 in front then time wasting diving for free kicks and hit us on the break

Tough game no doubt but for once I'm pleased that I don't think we will get out worked or anyone will go missing if Stoke are getting about us
They will know it won't go unnoticed and they won't get way with it
Yep will probably concede but we take our chances we win

I remember the CL game when Dortmund visited and dished out a display of football that I still remember to this day. I want all fans to say the same of us this season when we come to town. Be like: sick, jaw drop, wtf, oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.