Stoke Away, BRING BACK THE POZNAN!!!!!

thetimeisup

I will be trying to get it going, lets get behind the lads, its City we do everthing the hard did you actually think we where going to win yeaturday.

BA are bring 50 flags and stickers lets show them city are back!!!!

Couldn't agree any more! Something needs to be done to give the players the extra surge and belief to push on through
and the best fans in the land & all the world can help them!

salfordpaul said:
thetimeisup said:
I will be trying to get it going, lets get behind the lads, its City we do everthing the hard did you actually think we where going to win yeaturday.

i'm game but don t we have to score?? ;)

We could do the Poznan until we score?

Rammy Blue said:
salfordpaul said:
thetimeisup said:

We could do the Poznan until we score?

Could be a long Poznan lol

Lucky13 said:
foreverablue18 said:
Couldn't agree any more! Something needs to be done to give the players the extra surge and belief to push on through
and the best fans in the land & all the world can help them!

We should pay them lots of money to run about a bit.

That's a tad revolutionary, do you think it'd work?

Is there any other way to show that we still back them 100%? Aswel as the poznan that is

salfordpaul said:
thetimeisup said:

No, do it when they read their team out and when the game needs a bit more adding to it we start again.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
McFcMiKe7 said:
Is there any other way to show that we still back them 100%? Aswel as the poznan that is

We can get the 11 best fans at football out of the city end give them a kit and we give the lads a break? :p

I will E-mail City now and ask them if we can have a run out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.