Stoke Away, BRING BACK THE POZNAN!!!!!

Just do forward facing Poznan until we score then turn round and do the original poznan
See how much we drink then, full on work out

McFcMiKe7 said:
Is there any other way to show that we still back them 100%? Aswel as the poznan that is

Sing a song maybe. Could even sing a few player songs. Failing that we could always shout out some tatics, such as 'Get in the fucking box and fucking shoot.' Which works really well when at home.

Failing that all the City fans going could stand like men and watch the game and not cry like wimps because Swansea scored a good counter attack thanks to another Savic fuck up.

some people are so anti atmosphere, city have a rep for being so loud and loyal.
well lets live up to that reputation from now on we should be bringing huge flags banners scarves and maybe even drums and the odd flare, see ive been across europe watching clubs which have ultras which are basically supporters groups but there so incredibly loud it makes there ground a scary plaace for the opposition to go it puts players off and in general looks and sounds brilliant now im not saying lets be an ultras but just try to make our place a scary place to be for opposing teams

As much as I loved the Poznan, it's had it's day and we need to leave it alone now. Instead of getting that going, we need to cheer on the boys and make some fucking noise!

10 games left, 1 point behind... We are by no means out of this like many of these anti atmosphere twats on ere' like to think. ''Mancini Out'' they say. It's pathetic...

Let's stand tall, Sing loud and give the boys all the support they need. And they will need it cause it's going to be a tough tie.

Took my 5 year old daughter to the Blackburn game, when we scored she stood up ready to do the Poznan, she was nearly in tiers when I told her we don't do it anymore, not wanting to let her down we did a mini Poznan.

elliot_MCFC said:
some people are so anti atmosphere, city have a rep for being so loud and loyal.
well lets live up to that reputation from now on we should be bringing huge flags banners scarves and maybe even drums and the odd flare, see ive been across europe watching clubs which have ultras which are basically supporters groups but there so incredibly loud it makes there ground a scary plaace for the opposition to go it puts players off and in general looks and sounds brilliant now im not saying lets be an ultras but just try to make our place a scary place to be for opposing teams

About 3 months late for the Ultra's argument we had on here just before Christmas :)

I don't think the Poznan is dead at all, we just over-used it to hell, now the goals are getting rarer we should do it again... away especially, just think about the goosebumps you get when you watch the pre semi final Poznan or the one on the sky advert (Spurs away I think). It gets EVERYBODY pumped including the players, and they know your doing it.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxvJieLSasA&feature=related[/youtube]GOOSEBUMPS, EVERYTIME.

& i'm superstitious, anyone noticed the goals started to dry up when we stopped the Poznan and every other celebration apart form a quick clap and then quiet, get the atmosphere back! and the goals will come!

& i'm superstitious, anyone noticed the goals started to dry up when we stopped the Poznan and every other celebration apart form a quick clap and then quiet, get the atmosphere back! and the goals will come![/quote]

i seem to have noticed this too.

Sorry lads, don't have enough posts to start a new topic.

Just wondering what everyones plans are for saturday? Pre drinking before the game and what time people are getting the train etc? Should be a top day!

citykierz said:
Sorry lads, don't have enough posts to start a new topic.

Just wondering what everyones plans are for saturday? Pre drinking before the game and what time people are getting the train etc? Should be a top day!
Quarter past 2 out of pic. Get sent to a student union bar by the police ive been told

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.