Stoke Away FA Cup

Re: Stoke Away (Probably)

ballinio said:
Santiago Street . said:
Only have 3500 points so probably no chance of a ticket but if anybody can't go I'd be grateful for a spare
May be able to help.
Curious to know where you get your name Santiago Street from ?

From the CoC on tickets

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only.

mancitymick said:
ballinio said:
Santiago Street . said:
Only have 3500 points so probably no chance of a ticket but if anybody can't go I'd be grateful for a spare
May be able to help.
Curious to know where you get your name Santiago Street from ?

From the CoC on tickets

We won't tolerate people buying tickets for games they have no intention of attending and selling them on here, just to boost their loyalty points. This forum is for spare tickets only.

Santiago street is an area in Rusholme not far from Maine road

dw7 said:
who ever we get expect the points to drop really fast

You reckon? But will it get down to my paltry 1895?

Mind you it is going to be a TV game so maybe it will.

If not I'd really appreciate a spare if anyone ends up with one...?

Thanks in advance.

-)

Everyone who wants one will get one, I reckon this will go to low points. I'm watching it on the telly whilst waiting for the replay.

de niro said:
Everyone who wants one will get one, I reckon this will go to low points. I'm watching it on the telly whilst waiting for the replay.
With the last four out of five meetings there being draws it stands a chance!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.