Stoke Away FA Cup

Re: Stoke Away (Probably)

NEED 2 TICKETS FOR STOKE AWAY.PM ME.CAN MEET ANYWHERE.LET ME KNOW ASAP.REALLY DESPERATE.!!!!!!!

117 M34 said:
simon31goat said:
i have one spare available £20 must be collected from hyde or denton area now sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bought one and realised you couldn't go a few hours later?

Load of rubbish

Need 1 adult and 1 16 year old (or 2 adults if I have to).

Come on fellow Blues, my lad who is a season ticket holder doesn't have enough points and is desperate for me to take him to this one.

Pleae send a PM, much appreciated!

Cheers

need 1 ticket as i did not have enougth points can collect tomorrow at game

Game now sold out!!

One ticket (just one!!) needed - hope someone can help

Thanks

Need 2 tickets. Meet anywhere, Manchester or Stoke. PM please.

One needed, could've bought at 1pm today but I'm too late :(

After 1 for my brother, due to get one for him this afternoon with his points, will pay face value and sort the kind blue out with some beer tokens for your troubles. Can pick up pretty much anywhere or meet at the game tomorrow. Pm if you can help, cheers blues.

Bought 2 adult train tickets presuming we would get tickets but were unsuccessful so wondering if anyone is interested in 2 return tickets from Manchester Picadilly at 10.27 arriving at stoke station around 11.00 and returning at 16.27 arriving in Manchester Picadilly at 16.59, paid £24 for the tickets but would possibly take £20 for the pair, help out a fellow blue please, message if interested

need 3 adults and 1 child will take anything have 13,000 pts but as was working and starting at low criteria sold out pm please if any spares

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.