Stoke Away FA Cup

BlueDan91 said:
Doing Hospitality now at Stoke

So I now have two tickets available in the City end face value

Collect Cheadle Hulme

Please send PM's, wont be able to see them until Wednesday morning now, so it will be whoever asks first

PM'd

brill, i will have them and will collect, we are both season ticket holders. can collect thurs or friday if ok, craig
How do you want to arrange it

MCFCmadman said:
Has anyone recieved there tickets yet? ordered on phone :)

Not yet ordered mine on Friday morning with my Southampton ticket online,

Saints one came on Saturday but still waiting for stokes! Assume that we sending em out as soon as they arrive from stoke!

mcfc-mike said:
MCFCmadman said:

Saints one came on Saturday but still waiting for stokes! Assume that we sending em out as soon as they arrive from stoke!

Likewise and no posh folder for the S/H tickets!

johnbmcr said:
mcfc-mike said:
MCFCmadman said:

I got a posh maroon folder with my saints ticket, not been away since the charity shield with scum due to previous work commitments so I didn't know about these! Nice little info card with it too!

Just hope can get there now, bought it on impulse with my stoke one with out thinking things through properly!

mcfc-mike said:
johnbmcr said:
mcfc-mike said:

I got a posh maroon folder with my saints ticket, not been away since the charity shield with scum due to previous work commitments so I didn't know about these! Nice little info card with it too!

Just hope can get there now, bought it on impulse with my stoke one with out thinking things through properly!

stoke tickets arrived today with posh folder the ticket office must be reading this thread

Hi, going down with my dad and a few mates but me and my mate didnt get chance to get tickets because we've both got 5000 points but not on the cup scheme. If anyone can help with 2 tickets it would be appreciated, either child or adult tickets, PM me. Thanks Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.