Stoke Away FA Cup

Ric said:
BLUECHILLICARS said:
gravediggerj said:
Why arent pm's working?
Not sure... Thought it just didn't like me

We've had a few problems with spammers recently, so decided to disable the PM facility for newly registered users to try to stop it. Seems to be more hassle than it's worth though, so I've re-enabled it.

Cheers ric

Not a spammer or scammer but understand your concerns. Took a gamble on which cup scheme to register for and chose the wrong one! And my 6 year old is desperate for his first non charity shield away day.

BLUECHILLICARS said:
BlueRob01 said:
gravediggerj said:
Pmd mate dunno if its sending properly though not in my outbox

Ill have em if available

Mr Gravedigger - you were the first and have sent a PM if you get it with my number.
Apologies to everyone else and thanks for the offers including a few beers etc but hope you can understand I had to be fair and just accept the first reply that came through.
If GD doesn't get back by Friday morning I will reply to the next one received.
Good luck on getting tickets to all those still looking.

Fair do's, I am guessing you have plenty of pm's from others. Not sure why but currently not letting me pm even tho it did a few days ago... If they are still available tomorrow just let me know on here or you can email direct if u want.

Cheers

Just got your PM mate and replied. I hope you can understand I just had to accept the first message received as no other fair way. Gravedigger was the first so have messaged and will give till tomorrow morning to get back. Hope you do get a ticket if I can't help.

BlueRob01 said:
BLUECHILLICARS said:
BlueRob01 said:
Mr Gravedigger - you were the first and have sent a PM if you get it with my number.
Apologies to everyone else and thanks for the offers including a few beers etc but hope you can understand I had to be fair and just accept the first reply that came through.
If GD doesn't get back by Friday morning I will reply to the next one received.
Good luck on getting tickets to all those still looking.

Fair do's, I am guessing you have plenty of pm's from others. Not sure why but currently not letting me pm even tho it did a few days ago... If they are still available tomorrow just let me know on here or you can email direct if u want.

Cheers

Just got your PM mate and replied. I hope you can understand I just had to accept the first message received as no other fair way. Gravedigger was the first so have messaged and will give till tomorrow morning to get back. Hope you do get a ticket if I can't help.

Completely agree mate.

connor_devine94 said:
Still in need of two tickets chaps if there's any going.

The first reply has decided doesn't want them and you are the second mate if still wanted.
I have replied to your PM but they seem to be really playing up - some go, some don't.
PM me asap if you still want the 2 tickets - bought 6 on phone but 2 dropped out. £45 the pair.

@ BlueRob01 please may i have the tickets, i will come and meet you tomorrow and pay for the tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.