Stoke Away FA Cup

Looking for 2 tickets can pick up from anywhere today !! stoke expecting 17k for the game tomorrow too so plenty of empty seats in the ground :-( wonder if its ok to buy with no previous buying history to sit with the stoke boys<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 am --<br /><br />Looking for 2 tickets can pick up from anywhere today !! stoke expecting 17k for the game tomorrow too so plenty of empty seats in the ground :-( wonder if its ok to buy with no previous buying history to sit with the stoke boys

Hi all I am still looking for 2 or 3 tickets, one can be a junior but it doesnt matter if not.

Please pm if you can help. money and collection can be today if needed. tomorrow also fine

Thanks

BlackSam16 said:
@ BlueRob01 please may i have the tickets, i will come and meet you tomorrow and pay for the tickets

I have replied by PM mate as I have to all. Sorry but tickets gone. I just had to accept the messages in order and take the first definite as only fair way.
Hope you can appreciate that and really hope you do manage to get sorted.

Still looking for 2. Can meet anywhere in Manchester or Stoke, today or tomorrow. PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.