Stoke Away (in here please.)

Re: Early Shout For Stoke Away

I am also looking for two adult tickets as I only have 2000 points so doubt I will get one if anyone has any get intouch with details please.

I have one ticket for this game.

Can meet with the ticket on saturday if anyone wants it!

mcfcloz said:

I have been following us home and away for years... Bought a house in August so struggling to make many aways this season! Need to keep my points up for next season when i can afford it again! Not being left behind expecially with it being 40 points a game!

mcfcloz said:
mcfcloz said:

I have been following us home and away for years... Bought a house in August so struggling to make many aways this season! Need to keep my points up for next season when i can afford it again! Not being left behind expecially with it being 40 points a game!

Dont have to explain yourself to me precious just think its funny how desperate people are getting for points.

You have to when supporters branches hand them out to anyone!!

All being well - yeah ill be going to Newcastle!

I have enough points but can't make it if someone wants to use my points to get a ticket. PM me as I don't come on BM that much as blocked at work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.