Stoke away tickets - in here only

Prestwich_Blue

Please note that this thread will be locked until we decide to open it, which will depend on likely demand /selling criteria.

Do not start another thread or request tickets for this game prior to that point. If you do, you run the risk of a ban until the match has taken place.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Please note that this thread will be locked until we decide to open it, which will depend on likely demand /selling criteria.

Do not start another thread or request tickets for this game prior to that point. If you do, you run the risk of a ban until the match has taken place.

Applauds.

need one ticket for the away game anybody has one give us a buzz

also hope that im okay to post this guys now we have sold out ?

NOW GOT ONE :)

I have one spare.

Can meet in Picadilly Gardens any day in the week from 10 til 5ish (work above Picadilly Gardens)

Face value obviously

mxpx said:
I have one spare.

Can meet in Picadilly Gardens any day in the week from 10 til 5ish (work above Picadilly Gardens)

Face value obviously

Just sent a pm mate

de niro said:
mxpx said:
I have one spare.

Face value obviously

pop it back to the club, got ages yet to get a refund.
Oh bill, but but that would mean missing out on loyalty points :(

bgblue said:
de niro said:
mxpx said:
I have one spare.

Face value obviously

pop it back to the club, got ages yet to get a refund.
Oh bill, but but that would mean missing out on loyalty points :(

really? never thought of that. perhaps we should be banning posting till last week of sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.