Stoke away vs Stoke Home

well i like the city win at home, but i also like the city win away, but which ones best ? theres only one way to find out ! FIGHT!!!!!

as i live in stoke i want BOTH just to shut the tw@ts up......

if not im a lot of money down and will never hear the end of it.

CTID

Win at home and draw away is the most likley. More likely to win both is we sell out away and sing your hearts out. Pull your fingers out and shift the remaining tickets.

Away win in the league for me. However I think we will win at home though, but if it was just up to me and I'd have to chose I'd take the 3 points. I'd be pretty happy with a point though, that means we're 4th going in to the Liverpool game.

I hate these kind of threads. We get them so often on Bluemoon, it's unbelievable. Since when has getting a positive result in 2 completely seperate games been mutually exclusive? Never, is the answer. So why treat them that way? It's pointless. I really don't understand this fascination of looking at two individual games in this manner. Lets win them both.

Tricky_Trev said:
I hate these kind of threads. We get them so often on Bluemoon, it's unbelievable. Since when has getting a positive result in 2 completely seperate games been mutually exclusive? Never, is the answer. So why treat them that way? It's pointless. I really don't understand this fascination of looking at two individual games in this manner. Lets win them both.

Careful
That is a logical, reasoned and intelligent point that you make.

Do you want to get banned from this forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.