Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Why oh why is this game not on TV? They're showing shite on channels which this match could be on.
There are fans of other sides who might say the same about our game, were it on. And, it has to be said, for a neutral fan we wouldn't be the most attractive side to watch at the moment. Too slow and laboured in our play.
You'd have to be mad to chose Man City away to Stoke for TV tbh, even if we were in good form.

raymondkl92 said:
cookster said:
For any stato, Is it true that we've NEVER won a game Fernando as started?
NOT TRUE. he started and scored the first goal away at West Brom.3-1

Newcastle a
Liverpool h
Bayern h
Roma a
Everton h

Kolorov probably in for his height rather than his crossing ability as looks like no one to cross to!

Can't believe he is starting Fernando again.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
seanthedrum said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
I think the word you're looking for is stench
Exeter, you are far enough away from them..support Man Utd..can't abide someone who's a million miles from Manchester calling me a rag..just follow Exeter or Plymouth..go and have a piss on the sea front in the wind..

11 posts and 9 of them bitching and whining about how shit we are. Start acting like a City fan and you might get treated like one. Just a thought
just put me in your foe's list hey..we've got nothing in common..

aguero93:20 said:
raymondkl92 said:
cookster said:
For any stato, Is it true that we've NEVER won a game Fernando as started?
NOT TRUE. he started and scored the first goal away at West Brom.3-1

Newcastle a
Liverpool h
Bayern h
Roma a
Everton h

How did I forget Roma away, he played well that night. Thought it was bull.

Sorry ppl but I need to get this off my chest: FFS we are The reigning CHAMPIONS with a settled squad of players (with virtually 2 players per position) I am getting pissed off with our lack of GOALS scored tally. If our Manager can't motivate the squad enough then there is something seriously wrong with his capabilities? That's a load of bollocks I have just said which means 2 things. 1. Our CAPTAIN needs to sort it out on the pitch. 2. ALL players need to get their act together as a TEAM! Stating the obvious but who is to blame?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Really look forward to any replies. CTID season ticket holder 40 years!!!!!!! 2-1 CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.