Stoke City vs. Manchester City | Match Day Thread | 16th

Re:

BigBadBlue said:
Benarbia said:
If you think that signing was anything other than Kidd & Marwood then you're pretty deluded, nowt to do with Mancini hth kthnxbye

So any player that we signed or gonna sign is not by Mancini if they are not from Italy? What an idiot.

Did I say that???? Ermmm nope, just Johnson wasn't his signing, hth np kthnxbye

Jonny Boy said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
PLEASE if you are watching this game on the internet can you post your stream link on the other thread, thousands of City fans are having trouble watching this game, it's infuriating to read peoples comments about the game knowing they have a good stream when the rest of us cant get one.

Thanks

Got in working perfectly ATDHE.FR...I got it from a search through google

<a class="postlink" href="http://atdhe.net/13449/watch-stoke-city-vs-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://atdhe.net/13449/watch-stoke-city ... ester-city</a>

update on the site i found...good luck lads...working fine with english commentary...COME ON CITY

I struggled to find a link and finally started watching at about 25'.

Well, I just wanna say should we displayed this fighting attitude always...

I mean I did not seen nothing exciting, the pitch does not help our skill, but finnally we have some kind of control at midfield through which, perhaps we may impose the superior skill of our players, Indeed RSC is far to be Tevez or Bellers and the attacking output is definitely quite poor, but I am confident.

surely, the presence of Dad Patrick, is a great relief for all others fella children.

Now I am sure that, with Carlos and Craig, we will enjoy the clash vs. 'pool. Just hope the ref won't joke on us with a second yellow at Viera!

Walshy said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
PLEASE if you are watching this game on the internet can you post your stream link on the other thread, thousands of City fans are having trouble watching this game, it's infuriating to read peoples comments about the game knowing they have a good stream when the rest of us cant get one.

Thanks
<a class="postlink" href="sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/85711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/85711</a>

best I can find

English commentary also

legend

Thanx4Knives said:
lee-mcfc said:
would rather just have sopcast = free and the streams are amazing

I like english commentary and reliability and you dont get that from sopcast apart from maybe YES channel.
im watching it now on sopcast and its in english lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.