Stoke Fans

MysticalDescent said:
It is this country's media and teams setting up like Manchester City that is keeping English football in the dark ages. The insistence on non-stop tippy-tappy is anti-progressive and a genuine enemy of football. Teams like Stoke are trying to lead the nation forwards and all they get is criticism.
Stoke's style is a throwback (or throwin) to the dark ages. Have teams like Barcelona won games giving the ball to Alves to chuck 50 yards into the box to be flicked on by Messi? Did Chelsea win the league last year with hoofball? If you think that style of football is leading the nation forwards in tactics you're more deluded than I thought. If not, very good windup.

Halfpenny said:
MysticalDescent said:
It is this country's media and teams setting up like Manchester City that is keeping English football in the dark ages. The insistence on non-stop tippy-tappy is anti-progressive and a genuine enemy of football. Teams like Stoke are trying to lead the nation forwards and all they get is criticism.
Stoke's style is a throwback (or throwin) to the dark ages. Have teams like Barcelona won games giving the ball to Alves to chuck 50 yards into the box to be flicked on by Messi? Did Chelsea win the league last year with hoofball? If you think that style of football is leading the nation forwards in tactics you're more deluded than I thought. If not, very good windup.
I wiuldnt waste your energy with him mate he's obviously got issues if he thinks Stoke is the future of English football lol

MysticalDescent said:

Really, you've already ruined Gareth Barry, sell Adam Johnson to a club that tries to play football before you corrupt him as well.

WUM.... if long throw ins and kick and rush up and at em rugby/football is your thing then i feel sorry for you.

We are 4th in the league only 4 points from top spot, we have some of the best players in the league at our club we have plans in place to take this club beyond any stokies wildest dreams.

The future is Manchester City football club without doubt!

AJ is at a club that plays football on the deck, it's you who doesn't play football hoof for huth header.

Mr Pulis disagrees with you btw......

Stoke boss Tony Pulis rates Manchester City's performance at Fulham last weekend as among the best he has seen in the Barclays Premier League and he feels the Eastlands outfit are shaping up as real title contenders under Roberto Mancini.

City swept the Cottagers aside 4-1 on Sunday to move up to fourth in a congested table, three points behind leaders Chelsea and second-placed Manchester United.

The display certainly impressed Pulis, who expects to see Mancini's expensively-assembled side challenging for top spot right through to the end of the season.

"I didn't go, but I watched it and (Stoke assistant manager) Dave Kemp went to the game," Pulis said.

"I've seen them twice this year and they are just starting to gel together. I thought the performance at Fulham - I watched the tape again on Wednesday night - was absolutely first-class.

"They were very good, as good a Premier League performance as I've seen to be honest, especially away from home.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Stoke-boss-Tony-Pulis-rates-Manchester-City-as-genuine-title-contenders-and-says-their-win-at-Fulham-was-among-the-best-performances-he-has-seen-this-season-article637617.html#ixzz16nRweYVH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/St ... z16nRweYVH</a>

MysticalDescent said:

Really, you've already ruined Gareth Barry, sell Adam Johnson to a club that tries to play football before you corrupt him as well.

tell me did you know of Adam Johnson before he came to City? No? Then pipe down, we've given him Premier League football and international football so ruining him are we?

The stoke fans i have spoke to all commented that city were absolute class in the second half..

C1TY4LIFE said:
MysticalDescent said:

tell me did you know of Adam Johnson before he came to City? No? Then pipe down, we've given him Premier League football and international football so ruining him are we?

Well, yes, I had heard of Adam Johnson before he signed for you, he was making rather a name for himself in the Championship. Don't you bother with anything that's happening outside of the Premier league since your takeover or something?

Listen Stoke is the sess pit off the world a horrible grey place with fook all going for it except for a down market retail park and a meccano stadium,which untill about 3 years ago was at least a quarter full somtimes.
Most of the people that live there have miserable lives and untill Stoke got into the prem used to stay at home beat there wives and children up,before eating there sweaty oatcakes and departing to the pub for a lock in or two.
So dont be to harsh on these stokie lowlives for getting all excited now,once Delap retires they will go back to shagging there sisters and mothers and living there run down lives again,bless em and forgive them because they know not what they do.

deynaskaz said:
Listen Stoke is the sess pit off the world a horrible grey place with fook all going for it except for a down market retail park and a meccano stadium,which untill about 3 years ago was at least a quarter full somtimes.
Most of the people that live there have miserable lives and untill Stoke got into the prem used to stay at home beat there wives and children up,before eating there sweaty oatcakes and departing to the pub for a lock in or two.
So dont be to harsh on these stokie lowlives for getting all excited now,once Delap retires they will go back to shagging there sisters and mothers and living there run down lives again,bless em and forgive them because they know not what they do.
just pished in ma joggies again ;)

MysticalDescent said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

Well, yes, I had heard of Adam Johnson before he signed for you, he was making rather a name for himself in the Championship. Don't you bother with anything that's happening outside of the Premier league since your takeover or something?

I do yeah, your the one that clearly doesn't if your comparing your team to Barcelona.

You try and claim that City will ruin AJ even tho City were the only ones willing to take AJ on.

Thomas Sørensen should of stayed at Villa cause he'll get fuckin nowhere at your poxy club.

deynaskaz said:
Haha quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.