Stoke forums?

Oatcake Twatzone is an active one... wouldn't bother though.

Its all "Citeh are shit and thats it" comments.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

They've all turned into rag lovers which is fair enough I suppose because it's who they support when Stoke aren't in the Prem.

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... rd=Potters</a>

not all of us are dicks ;)

visitingstokie said:
http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters

not all of us are dicks ;)

There's a stoke fan(shafter) who comes on here regularly who is a good lad.

stony said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

They've all turned into rag lovers which is fair enough I suppose because it's who they support when Stoke aren't in the Prem.

we hate the rags as much as you do guys it will be fab if 90,000 fans sing hate man utd we only hate man utd at wembley.

california blue said:
Anyone know the most active 6 fingered forum that we can have a nosey at?

Dear Califormia Blue

It's not quite as straightforward as suggested by Mr MeatnSpuds and Mr Stony.

It goes without saying (but I will say it anyway) that there is a proportion of ill-informed (and sometimes offensive) comment on the Oatcake. Just as there is with all these sites. In fact the offensive nature is nether here nor there - who really cares? It's the unimaginative and repetitive (and humourless) nature of such "contributions" (including on the Stoke forum) that I find rather one dimensional and unhelpful. Of course that is only my opinion.

And let me assure you that the number (and proportion) of Stokies who have turned into lovers of your neighbours is very small indeed. Bear in mind that as long ago as the 60s (and possibly before), they were "turning the heads" of schoolkids in N Staffs. In fact, at the age of 10, I was the only pupil in my school genuinely rooting for Benfica in 1968 - for that very reason.

Man City to win by two goals, I say. The only thing I can see in our favour is that you are such red hot favourites - and rightly so, even before the (very serious) doubts around Etherington and Huth. None of our squad wd get into your starting XI - and I doubt whether any wd get into your second XI.

Regards,

SoH

got plenty of mates who work at a company in stoke called panel co'. we have some top banter so i hope we all have a top day.lets all have a rag free zone and enjoy our day at last

Straightouttahampton said:
california blue said:
Anyone know the most active 6 fingered forum that we can have a nosey at?

Dear Califormia Blue

It's not quite as straightforward as suggested by Mr MeatnSpuds and Mr Stony.

It goes without saying (but I will say it anyway) that there is a proportion of ill-informed (and sometimes offensive) comment on the Oatcake. Just as there is with all these sites. In fact the offensive nature is nether here nor there - who really cares? It's the unimaginative and repetitive (and humourless) nature of such "contributions" (including on the Stoke forum) that I find rather one dimensional and unhelpful. Of course that is only my opinion.

And let me assure you that the number (and proportion) of Stokies who have turned into lovers of your neighbours is very small indeed. Bear in mind that as long ago as the 60s (and possibly before), they were "turning the heads" of schoolkids in N Staffs. In fact, at the age of 10, I was the only pupil in my school genuinely rooting for Benfica in 1968 - for that very reason.

Man City to win by two goals, I say. The only thing I can see in our favour is that you are such red hot favourites - and rightly so, even before the (very serious) doubts around Etherington and Huth. None of our squad wd get into your starting XI - and I doubt whether any wd get into your second XI.

Regards,

SoH

shut up ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.