Stoke game on TV?

Ragster?????!!!!!! Definitely not mate. Just another Blue smiling my way through it until the glory days return.

Sigster100 said:
Ragster?????!!!!!! Definitely not mate. Just another Blue smiling my way through it until the glory days return.

bollocks. you should be tearing your hair out because we haven't beaten Stoke 6-0. That's the neavaux City fan.

Have been a Blue for over 40 years. I remember those dark days of playing the likes of Wycombe Wanderers so I can smile through anything!

Sigster100 said:
Have been a Blue for over 40 years. I remember those dark days of playing the likes of Wycombe Wanderers so I can smile through anything!

I wasn't questioning your blueness you daft old fart

black mamba said:
Liveonlinefooty.com DON'T have it listed either , even though two other FA Cup replays are ...... and that's ALWAYS a bad sign !

Looks like we're gonna be struggling for this one .

There are one or two other pay sites that are claiming to be showing it ... but i'd be a bit sceptical of them .... once you've paid the game doesn't often come through , and you have trouble contactin' them.

Which sites have it listed cos I can't find any..................................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.