Stoke (h)

1 spare adult ticket for Stoke. Colin Bell stand second tier. Quality view. Block 221. Comfy seats but still a decent atmosphere as relatively close to away fans.

Can drop off around Manchester on Saturday morning. £35.

Text 07======== if interested or PM here

PabZaba5 said:
1 spare for stoke.Upgraded adult ticket. South stand. Less than FV. Sold numerous times on here before so if you need a reference just ask. PM me. Away quite a lot so they'll be a chance to purchase ticket for future games.
SOLD

2 tickets together colin Bell level 1 122 great seats.. £65 the pair im in marple stockport so have to pick them up..

Two spare tickets (got tickets in the Cityzen's suite now)

Half way line block 305, 4th row, fantastic view. Face value £88 will take £75 (ono) for the pair, can drop off within reason (Stockport/Manchester area)

Have paper tickets so no need to drop off after

Sold on here several times.

PM me

Cheers

Re: 2 stoke tkts £92 face value, must sell tonight (at disco

westdidsburyblue said:
My Dad and I can't go and I've been let down my someone who doesn't want the tickets anymore.

They're both in 106, row BB and row U. BB is 2 from the back of the lower tier. U is 5 rows in front of it. Great seats with a fantastic view (next to the half way line).

Tickets will go to the first honest bidder.

Anything over £50 for the pair will be accepted. Not bad considering they are £46 each face value!

PM me please.

Thanks

I'll accept £40 for the pair. You'll need to pay the postage or collect inWigan

1 x adult tkt for stoke.....you need to be in glossop area to collect with cash. ...and to return ssn tkt !! i think its £35...will accept £35.
seat is in 216...2nd row back, end of row....next to away fans !! :)

working 8am - 8pm fri sat...

pm me here, cheers.

TICKET GONE.....

Going away so can't make Stoke game. 1x adult and 1x under 16 in 232 - £55 Ono
Collect from Rossendale. PM me pls.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.